[Spoilers] Grisaia no Rakuen

Hayashi

As a super hardcore Grisaia fan that owns pretty much all merch. And regarding the final choice in Rakuen, or rather the final scene on the oslo island.

In my opinion that scene should have ended after Yuuji stabbed him, all that sudden reveal of "Ha ha Yuuji that's my clone bro!" thing kinda ruined it for me. It's not bad but it doesn't fit the game, why the sudden science sci-fi theme out of nowhere? Since to me, Grisaia illustrates ordinary lives of the ordinary from the back stories and world setting. No reason for FrontWing to put it there imo.

Yuuji-clone encompasses what Oslo really is and really gives closure on why Oslo needed Yuuji in the first place, since to me, just a child-terrorist seems kind of... lackluster.

Rakuen is also action on top of action on top of sex, which was somewhat of a leap from the original mold of Grisaia, so extra fighting scenes with said clone fit the more ridiculous nature of the title.

Though the whole clone-thing was so out there, I don't even

Oslo doesn't have any H-scenes.

A bit more on topic: that one did sort of came out of nowhere - I don't see how the reader would ever pick the other choice as a preference aside from the extra CG, my take on it was they're trying to close the plot-hole on how Oslo's been around for that long and why he's "after" Thanatos? Rakuen was entertaining enough for me to overlook it though.

In a way I'm sort of glad they left that bit out of the anime as people will definitely go wtf on it.

1 hour ago, Jartse said:

Oslo doesn't have any H-scenes.

A bit more on topic: that one did sort of came out of nowhere - I don't see how the reader would ever pick the other choice as a preference aside from the extra CG, my take on it was they're trying to close the plot-hole on how Oslo's been around for that long and why he's "after" Thanatos? Rakuen was entertaining enough for me to overlook it though.

In a way I'm sort of glad they left that bit out of the anime as people will definitely go wtf on it.

To get to Oslo's most beloved sex-toy Yuuji, of course :Kappa:

Rakuen was somewhat confusing  and plot-hole-y as a whole, in my opinion