White Violin [Demo] [Kickstarter]

Pudding321

abc0a1b92bb7b3f79ce990de6e1ba8ab_origina

The White Violin. An instrument that hasn't been finished with a soul. A device that only resonates with certain beings. Join Luna as she finds out the mystery behind the white violin, the people in the castle, and her own self.

Download Demo

Screenshots:

fbb8ffa61b73060b4176a8076090b377_origina

2a3f7bb483c330e5fe4712a3222d6b12_origina

fe49278badc3352c1ef1735df9071db0_origina

Support us on Kickstarter here!

Also on Greenlight

Hi everyone. I haven't been very active on Fuwanovel so I hope I didn't make a mistake posting here. Sorry if I did.

We released Vision of Aurora Borealis last year and I really want to thank Fuwanovel and Fuwanovel forums for helping us. This year we are trying to create a different kind of visual novel. I hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Hey, well this was a rather bad timing to launch this campaign, the month of July and August were pretty dry for VN crowdfunding campaigns and you just had to launch it at the same time as Sekai Project's surprise ChronoClock campaign, that was unfortunate.

Anyways, have you tried to make a post on this sub-reddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/

Good luck, though!

• 4 weeks later...