"Magical" VNs

Sparteh

Could someone recommend me VNs which could be considered to be what I can only describe as magical/fairy tale type. What I mean is stories similar to:

Umineko + Magic ending;

F/SN Fate route + Last episode (Realta Nua);

etc.

It might be vague but I don't know how to describe it better.

Maybe ef if you really want fairy tale here (Since there's 'fairy tale' subtitle there you know (Lame reason I knew)). And if Arkamondal said about gameplay VN with magic, might as well add Seinarukana and Eien no Aselia. Oh, and if you looking something like Fate, maybe both of Tokyo Babel and Ayakashibito. Hope this will help, and if not just ask again here.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I see, then I guess Supipara was more appropriate here (Had witch and some magic, also some allusion to fairy tale). Keep in mind that it's only one chapter though (It was planned for 2 chapters).

Please stop spreading misinformation. Supipara was planned for much more than that, it's a cancelled release in Japan and only part of what did come out has been translated.

2 hours ago, Funnerific said:

Please stop spreading misinformation. Supipara was planned for much more than that, it's a cancelled release in Japan and only part of what did come out has been translated.

Sorry. Guess I didn't made made it clearly here, so I write it wrong here. What I want to imply earlier is that for now it's only one chapter was translated while Mangagamer was planning to translate both of the Supipara chapter here. Of course I also know that Supipara was planned for 5 chapters here instead of 2 chapters only here. Once again sorry for misunderstanding here.