Lover Able TL

RedK

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the team already knows but i thought I'd tell everyone here as well, atm i am busy with many things (Final exams, monograph, college admission stuff, etc.) so i haven't been able to work very much lately, so I've decided to take a break from editing to focus on that for now.

@OutoftheBox is going to be taking care of my part for now, i should be back to working regularly by December (well, unless my family actually takes that holiday they mentioned, but that wouldn't stop me from working at least a bit).

• 2 weeks later...

trial2_now.png

Trial 2 features

• Get a sneak peek of multiple different scenes from the main game!
    • Romance and H-scene for each heroine
  • Fully localized user interfaces and error messages
  • Word wrapping (don't laugh, that was a lot of work!)

Installation of trial 2

1. Download the trial

Mirror 1 (Official) Mirror 2 (Unofficial) Prepatched

2. Download the patch

Latest Other versions

3. Patch the game

Extract the game files into an empty directory.
Copy LPatch.exe into the same folder and run it.
Click 'Patch' and wait for it to finish.
Note: The patcher requires the .NET framework to be installed.
If you have trouble patching your game, try using the pre-patched version.

4. Change your non-Unicode system locale

unicode.png
If you don't do this the text will be messed up!

5. Play!

Start the game using the "Lover Able (English).exe" executable.

Known issues

For a comprehensive list of issues check our bug tracker.
If you encounter any problems with our patch, please let us know so we can fix it! :)

• Quick save/load does not work properly.
  • The save menu is not accessible from the settings menu, use the save button in the in-game UI instead.
  • The above two are not caused by the patch, they are present in the original as well.
  • If the character spacing is completely off you probably didn't set your non-Unicode system locale to Japanese.
    You have to restart Windows after the change.
Edited by AtomCrafty
updated download links

All issues in the bugtracker are currently closed (solved).

In the trial quick saving and loading doesn't work for some reason, but that is an issue with the original trial, so there isn't much we could do about it.
Also, the save screen can't be accessed from the settings menu, you can still use the save and load buttons in the ingame ui though :)

If you encounter any problems apart from those, please let us know so we can find a solution ;)

Edited by AtomCrafty

Already tried this, and good work there. As for the interface it's better than Nyuu Jene demo in which you couldn't save at all ie at least I could save here. And I assume that full version will have the option to change the hairstyle, right? For the voice, I think I could only comment that it was quite good imo. Once again good luck for the translation there, and if I may give one more comment (Or maybe nitpicking) here even if it's unfinished Sagrada Familia was still hard to built with sand.

PS - By the way, may I know what's trial 1 featured there? Just asking.

@littleshogun

First of all, thanks for the feedback! :)

Yes, the full version lets you choose between two hairstyles and two types of clothing for each heroine.
About trial 1: Even though this is a bit confusing, we decided to stick to the original naming scheme:
We released the second official trial first, the first volume is fully translated but incomplete in terms of TLC, edition and QC.

https://vndb.org/v5734

I hope that answers your questions ;)

PS: While I'm at it, here is the current overall progress:

fPEu8X3.png