RedK

Lover Able TL

11 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Are you visiting the right domain? Namely, the new address is: http://raburabu.net/

I can access it just fine, dunno why would it be blocked in Texas xD ...

10 hours ago, AtomCrafty said:

@Kazami Yuiji are you getting any specific error? I didn't configure any blacklists, so you should be able to access the page from everywhere :)

I have good connexion and visited the right domain. Thanks you guy, but it's fine now since I use vpn. I just don't know why it didn't work. I guess the problem must comme from me :sachi:

Hey everyone o/

Please excuse the sudden silence, I’ve been on vacation for the past couple of weeks :) But now it’s time to get back to business with the project!

During my absence, Red has finished Nanako’s route, which means Kaho’s is now the only one left for translation \o/
Tsugumi is fully TLC’d and ke-ke has already started going over the newly translated Nanako scripts.
During all that time, editing has progressed by 0.27%, which is… something. I guess.
On the technical side, I made some minor tweaks to the menu logic as well as some of the UI grapics, but nothing too exciting. Mainly font size fixes.

– Atom

69nrEqR.png

Read this post on our website: http://raburabu.net/back-in-business/

Hey folks,

it's been a while since our last update, so I wanted to take a minute to assure you the project is still alive and doing well :)
In fact, we've just achieved several technical breakthroughs that will allow us to get the most out of the (fairly dated) Yuka engine.

As you may recall, I added support for non Shift-JIS compliant fonts a while back, but that's peanuts compared to this ;)
The most notable new features (in order of implementation) are these:

- Improved word wrapping algorithm optimized for english text
- Full support for proportional fonts
- Unicode support

Proportional fonts are generally much more pleasant to read than their monospace equivalent and the unicode support allows us to display accented characters like 'é', special punctuation marks like em dashes (—) or even icons like this lovely snowflake: ❄

dgvIGBp.png

I might write a little explanation of what's going on underneath if I can find the time.

Until then, take care :)
- Atom

Read this post on our website: http://raburabu.net/major-technical-update/

Edited by AtomCrafty

Alright, as I promised here's the follow-up post to last week's update.

It turned out more technical than I originally intended, so this might be more interesting to those of you with a programming background ^^"
Anyway, here's the link: http://raburabu.net/yuka-internals/

- Atom

Edited by AtomCrafty

2 hours ago, Kazami Yuiji said:

Hey, I am glad that this translation project is not dropped yet. I just came to check the progress, and veryyyy late happy new year btw. Hope we won't have to wait until next year :wahaha:

With all due respect to the team doing this, but I think it's not going to get released this year. Some earlier parts that were done by a previous Loverable project need a reTL and as you can see, the editing is going at a snail's pace xD...

On 01/02/2018 at 2:59 PM, OutoftheBox said:

Like inferno said, a 2018 release isn't very likely. There's portions of the translation that need to be redone and editing is moving very slowly.

On 01/02/2018 at 12:06 PM, Infernoplex said:

With all due respect to the team doing this, but I think it's not going to get released this year. Some earlier parts that were done by a previous Loverable project need a reTL and as you can see, the editing is going at a snail's pace xD...

You guys, thank you for crushing my dreams :sacchan: