Lover Able TL

RedK

6 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Its almost like translators go out of their way to avoid them. Sad state of affairs indeed :(

Sad, but not surprising. Not even localization companies are picking up these titles. The audience for these aren't that big, methinks. Yeah, there are those who like MILF nukiges like me, but I don't think there are many of us out there (at least not compared to those who want pure slice of life VNs with teen girls).

Edited by Infernoplex

5 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Sad, but not surprising. Not even localization companies are picking up these titles. The audience for these aren't that big, methinks. Yeah, there are those who like MILF nukiges like me, but I don't think there are many of us out there (at least not compared to those who want pure slice of life VNs with teen girls).

Ohh, but its often just the one young adult character among the teens. I dont see the problem with those at least.

From the VNs I read with more-or-less-adult heroines:

Kazoku Keikaku - Masumi
Konosora - Amane
Yukizakura - Misato
Crescendo - Ayame and Kaori
YU-NO - Ayumi, Eriko, Mitsuki, Kaori
KoiIroChu! - Shizuku
Mugen Yasoukyoku (Nocturnal Illusion) - Maya, Sari, Yukina, Mistress, Miwako

Kazoku Keikaku also stands out beacuse of adult protagonist.

18 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Ohh, but its often just the one young adult character among the teens. I dont see the problem with those at least.

Yeah, there are certainly titles with at least one or slightly more adult heroines out there. Like the ones @adamstan mentioned. I think one of the incoming titles by MG also has an adult heroine. What I was thinking of earlier was more about "all adult heroines" cast. There are those types of titles out there, but I don't think we got many, if at all, titles of this kind translated.

26 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Yeah, there are certainly titles with at least one or slightly more adult heroines out there. Like the ones @adamstan mentioned. I think one of the incoming titles by MG also has an adult heroine. What I was thinking of earlier was more about "all adult heroines" cast. There are those types of titles out there, but I don't think we got many, if at all, titles of this kind translated.

While that sounds appealinh, i trust those to have some nasty drama

3 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

I love good drama :) The better the drama, the more fun it is for me. I loved drama in Swan Song. One of my fav VNs of "utsuge" brand.

As long as its not adultery/rape drama then its acceptable.

I havent read swan song, but i thought the true ending wad a good ending. Happy in comparison to the normal one.

1 hour ago, Stormwolf said:

As long as its not adultery/rape drama then its acceptable.

I am fine with most drama. I just want it to be believable. Not too over the board to the point of disbelief.

1 hour ago, Stormwolf said:

I havent read swan song, but i thought the true ending wad a good ending. Happy in comparison to the normal one.

I consider the "good ending" to be a spin off fanfic. I read analysis on Swan Song from some people and, yeah, I think I know why the writer wrote that "good ending route". For me, "the normal one" is the real route and where the VN shines. It has its flaws, but as a read, I consider it one of the better VNs I laid my eyes upon.

3 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

I am fine with most drama. I just want it to be believable. Not too over the board to the point of disbelief.

I consider the "good ending" to be a spin off fanfic. I read analysis on Swan Song from some people and, yeah, I think I know why the writer wrote that "good ending route". For me, "the normal one" is the real route and where the VN shines. It has its flaws, but as a read, I consider it one of the better VNs I laid my eyes upon.

Well, i do agree, especially if the drama is good. Adultery though is a dealbreaker. Reading line upon line of a desperate MC trying to salvage a relationship or easily forgive (let's face it, anime/vn girls always gets of too easily) after something like that, only has 1 ending, and that's the pursuit of another girl after breaking up or breakup and route finished :P 

• 1 year later...
On 7.9.2017 at 12:18 AM, AtomCrafty said:

Hey everyone o/

Please excuse the sudden silence, I’ve been on vacation for the past couple of weeks :) But now it’s time to get back to business with the project!

During my absence, Red has finished Nanako’s route, which means Kaho’s is now the only one left for translation \o/
Tsugumi is fully TLC’d and ke-ke has already started going over the newly translated Nanako scripts.
During all that time, editing has progressed by 0.27%, which is… something. I guess.
On the technical side, I made some minor tweaks to the menu logic as well as some of the UI grapics, but nothing too exciting. Mainly font size fixes.

– Atom

69nrEqR.png

Read this post on our website: http://raburabu.net/back-in-business/

So I have a little question: is this project still ongoing? It has been over a whole year since the last update so I'm getting kinda worried about this. Please don't disappoint me...

23 hours ago, Itsuka Ren said:

So I have a little question: is this project still ongoing? It has been over a whole year since the last update so I'm getting kinda worried about this. Please don't disappoint me...

If you need an answer on whether the project is still continuing or not, then I'll just directly say that yes it's still continuing. It should be easy to know if you keep check their progress update regularly.

Edited by littleshogun