Lover Able TL

RedK

Project Introduction

Good Evening pals, we are Rabu Rabu translations.
The project we are doing this time is ラブラブル~Lover Able~

Visual Novel information

This vn is really sweet and will give you diabetus :sacchan:

Game OP

Summary

Because of their parent's work, Haruki and his imouto Kaho, move in with their uncle in a new city. Due to a promise made between the adults, they have to help out at their uncle's beachside cafe, Fruitia. During the summer, Haruki meets a fellow transfer student named Chinatsu, his quiet and mysterious classmate Satsuki, lively kouhai Tsugumi, and co-worker Nanako. Of course, Kaho is always by his side. This is the beginning of a summertime romance.

It sounds like a pretty standard love comedy plot, but what makes Lover Able different are the customization features. Prefer short hair to long hair? Want her to wear a dress instead of t-shirts and shorts? The system allows you to tailor the heroines to hit all your moe sweet spots, making all those ichaicha moments even better.

Modified version of the vndb description

The Team

@RedK

Project Lead
Translator

@OutoftheBox

Editor
Quality Assurance

@AdventSign

Editor
Quality Assurance

@DemonSabre

Editor
Quality Assurance

@AtomCrafty

Programmer
Image Editor

@ke_ke

TL Checker

@Botja

TL Checker

@raygaku

Translator

Downloads

Trial 1 Trial 2

Progress

progress-dark.png

Extra relevant information

The girls are super mega cute :wafuu:

Edited by RedK

Interesting feature there, although not too interesting with ability to changing MC name here (Not that I'll use it anyway). For the opening, I think for now not as good as Furureba opening which had same setting as this VN. For last word here, good luck with your project and hope you could finish it.

By the looks of it, I'd love to read this VN, though to be quite frank with you, I'm having doubts that you will be able to finish it anytime soon, it's only two of you in the team and the sheer lenght of it (10-30 hours) makes it even more unlikely that you will be able to finish it if you don't have enough free time and will to do it, I am maybe being pessimistic a little bit here but I am just trying to be realistic, I have been following fan-translation scene for some time and I know that it isn't as easy as some people make it out to be :) Though I wish you good luck on finishing it, to motivate yourselves, you should create a percentage bar to see how much you have translated each time you work on the project ... And by the looks of it, you are still looking for a hacker? Do you have any clue on what engine this VN uses?

23 minutes ago, OutoftheBox said:

No idea. I was part of a failed tl project for it so I already had the scripts.

Do you have contact with any of the previous team's members? Somebody amongst them must now, they are the ones that managed to extract the scripts ... Anyway, I decided to look it up for myself, I don't have the VN with me but I decided to look if there is some kind of a tool already available and I remembered a site from where I used to get all sorts of extractors for different Japanese VNs ... And I found it :)

Look at this site here: http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/tools_index.html

Search for "exykc" on that page and it will list you all the VNs for that tool, though I can't test it because I don't have the VN with me ... Another thing worth mentioning is that you need to run it through DOS, it's not hard to learn how to do it, I also had trouble in the beginning but nearly all of these extractors can be run only by using DOS Command Prompt, the author didn't develop any UI for it so it can be a bother but I guess it's better than nothing if it works ^_^

Edited by Infernoplex
a typo

2 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Do you have contact with any of the previous team's members? Somebody amongst them must now, they are the ones that managed to extract the scripts ... Anyway, I decided to look it up for myself, I don't have the VN with me but I decided to look if there is some kind of a tool already available and I remembered a site from where I used to get all sorts of extractors for different Japanese VNs ... And I found it :)

Look at this site here: http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/tools_index.html

Search for "exykc" on that page and it will list you all the VNs for that tool, though I can't test it because I don't have the VN with me ... Another thing worth mentioning is that you need to run it through DOS, it's not hard to learn how to do it, I also had trouble in the beginning but nearly all of these extractors can be run only by using DOS Command Prompt, the author didn't develop any UI for it so it can be a bother but I guess it's better than nothing if it works ^_^

There's a tool in tlwiki made specifically for the game too.^_^