Hello everyone

Senri094

Hi everybody. I'm just another guy who happens to really like VNs and other japanese media like manga, anime and videogames. I started reading VNs at the beginning of last year and I liked this medium so much and now I can't get enough of it. I'm really hyped for what' s to come (especially Dies Irae and Baldr Sky). Here's my VNDB: https://vndb.org/u120172 

Hope to get along with all of you!

Hey, welcome to Fuwa :) By the way, I looked at your VNDB, you have read a lot of high-profile VNs already, preety much all of them are the highly ranked VNs :D I am afraid I will not be able to recommend you anything to read since you are already going through only the best :D

Edited by Infernoplex
a typo

Hi again! Thank you all for your kind and warm welcome! I feel appreciated already :D 

I'm excited even for Sona-Nyl, Sorcery Jokers, Hapymaher and Himawari! Well, practically almost everything that Mangagamer is localizing lol.

Yeah, my vndb is mostly filled with a lot of highly praised VNs as of now, because they were recommended everywhere and I thought to start with the "best", even though I'm still missing certain novels like Chaos;Head, Ever17,  I/O, or Sharin no Kuni that I'm really interested into. 

@Senri094I am also excited for all MangaGamer titles, they weren't like this back in 2008, 2009, their early VNs were all mostly bad translated and cheap nukiges, nowadays they are actually the best of the three major localization companies (other two being Sekai Project and JAST which are known for their abilities to piss of VN fans), they are annoucing and releasing higher quality VNs, even quality nukiges like Funbag Fantasy that is coming soon :)... And amongst those titles that you didn't read, it's I/O probably the first one that I would recommend (and besides, that is the only high quality VN that I have actually read and so far, it is my favourite) ... Though I d like to warn you that it is a preety long VN, especially if you are a slow reader like me (it took me around 55 hours, yes, I know, quite a lot of time xD) ...

Edited by Infernoplex
a small typo again xD