Jump to content
Dergonu

Shi ni Iku Kimi, Yakata ni Mebuku Zouo - translation project

Recommended Posts

7IGjnjE.jpg
Shi ni Iku Kimi, Yakata ni Mebuku Zouo

- This project is currently on hiatus -


Translation Project by Dergonu

Welcome to the land of NikuNiku.


It happened without a warning.

In a world that was peaceful superior beings suddenly appeared.
They one-sidedly massacred humans and the world was swallowed by a whirlpool of chaos.

While our heroine Mia was shopping with her family, she also fell victim.
With her father, mother, and older sister dead, she desperately tried to escape, but before she could a different superior man appeared before her.
Falling into desperation and prepared to die Mia took up a knife and stabbed the man...

Read the rest of the summary and more information down below.
[VNDB] [Game Website] [Dergonu's review] [Game Opening]


After having worked on Tsui Yuri for quite some time, I have started to get a little bit tired of the constant stream of adorableness, and thought working on something completely different would be a breath of fresh air*. And so I started to look for some possible side projects, and thanks to Oystein constantly encouraging my posting of guro pictures in discord, I ended up choosing this game after he helped me get the scripts out. We already have some staff working on this, (specifically a TL, editor and hacker,) but we won't say no to a TLC and a QCer, so if you want to help out with that, send me a PM or post below.

* (I am NOT stopping the TL on Tsui Yuri, and this should not impact the progress much at all, so do not worry about that. I simply wanted something different to work on, and this is perfect for that. Neither project is very big, so it should be totally doable to work on both without impacting my current schedule much.)

Staff:

Translator(s)
Dergonu

Translation Checker(s)
KuroganeHomura

Editor(s)
EldritchCherub

Quality Controller(s)
CommittedMeat

Engineer(s)
BinaryFail

Dank memer and mascot
Oystein

 

Lazy hang around

Kawasumi


Latest Update:
Currently we have no website, twitter or anything dedicated for communication updates, so for now we will be using Fuwanovel as the main platform.

We got a line count out of the game finally, and it's 17417.

Take care!
Derg & The Bois

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

We already have some staff working on this, (specifically a TL, editor and hacker,) but we won't say not to a TLC and a QCer, so if you want to help out with that, send me a PM or post below.

Agreed. A QCer might be someone to not say not to, if this is the quality one might expect :sachi:

Best of luck going forward. The game interests me, but my tame self likely couldn't endure it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Asonn said:

頑張ってください

だが断る!

1 minute ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Agreed. A QCer might be someone to not say not to, if this is the quality one might expect :sachi:

Best of luck going forward. The game interests me, but my tame self likely couldn't endure it.

:wahaha:

Our poor editor, he has no idea what he signed up for. :makina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checked it out on VNDB..... yeah...... staying about 50 miles away from this one. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE .

Suffice to say this vn is not for me, don't mind gore in vn's nor do i have problems with the occasional rape and hard BDSM scene.
But a vn about torture is where i draw the line, or to me more precise permanent bodily harm for the sake of porn.

Always nice to see more translation projects tough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, havoc said:

Checked it out on VNDB..... yeah...... staying about 50 miles away from this one. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE .

Suffice to say this vn is not for me, don't mind gore in vn's nor do i have problems with the occasional rape and hard BDSM scene.
But a vn about torture is where i draw the line, or to me more precise permanent bodily harm for the sake of porn.

Always nice to see more translation projects tough.

f20b335cabee0f6276219edf56ce29ce.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with the project derg! Since you enjoyed the game so much, i'm sure you'll handle the project well. 

I won't be able to read it [because :michiru::marie::jinpou::saber::komari::komari::komari:].

Good luck and have fun translating to your team and yourself! 

PS: I think it's hilarious that you picked the tamest and cutest of images as your header.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Derg, what the hell happened to you?

Nothing, the kind and adorable guy fan of yuri.... that was all just a fake A FAKE, a lie I tell you!:conspiracy:
This is the real derg :komari::vinty:

 

Good luck Derg :illya:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Asonn said:

f20b335cabee0f6276219edf56ce29ce.png

 

Well the good news is, if this translation is seen through to the end we have a translated vn in about every category from story, sex, rape, BDSM, monster girls to torture.
Only thing missing at this point would be a vn about female domination unless you cant monster girl quest or violated hero, but those fall under monster girl in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, I was excited when I checked the main picture for the VN and summary. Then I saw... the guro tag. My interest fell from "would give my 24/7 to QC this project if it needed so" to "Derg you are a vile monster."

Nevertheless, gl with the project.

:makina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed that game coming out. I'll read it in Japanese, but great to see it's getting a translation. Actually, if you could use some TLC, I guess I could help with that.

1 hour ago, havoc said:

Well the good news is, if this translation is seen through to the end we have a translated vn in about every category from story, sex, rape, BDSM, monster girls to torture.
Only thing missing at this point would be a vn about female domination unless you cant monster girl quest or violated hero, but those fall under monster girl in my opinion.

There's been a translation out for Dustmania Grotesque for ages, as far as torture goes. No idea about the quality, though. As for femdom - as it happens, MG has an upcoming title focused on that. http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=187

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, havoc said:

But a vn about torture is where i draw the line, or to me more precise permanent bodily harm for the sake of porn.

But there is no permanent bodily harm... they do a re: zero on the heroines every time...

 

That said I can't stand gore but I wish you luck on this (bizarre grotesque) project Derg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, havoc said:

Suffice to say this vn is not for me, don't mind gore in vn's nor do i have problems with the occasional rape and hard BDSM scene.
But a vn about torture is where i draw the line, or to me more precise permanent bodily harm for the sake of porn.

Always nice to see more translation projects tough.

no matter how much i look at the statement of yours from every ancle that there possibly is to it, in its essence as a whole nothing makes any sense to me.

edit: anyway good luck derg, wish you ze best & hope you´ll manage seeing it through the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XReaper said:

no matter how much i look at the statement of yours from every ancle that there possibly is to it, in its essence as a whole nothing makes any sense to me.

Really...?

havoc doesn't mind hardcore material, as long as it's "incidental" or simply hardcore in nature (like NTR or rape). But the themes for this VN are very explicit in being hardcore in a very gore way, going for the guro tag, meaning that a big part of the porn from this VN consists on mutilating girls among other forms of extreme, permanent torture (time reset is a bs excuse since it doesn't change what has happened in your eyes, btw).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Nothing, the kind and adorable guy fan of yuri.... that was all just a fake A FAKE, a lie I tell you!:conspiracy:
This is the real derg :komari::vinty:

 

Good luck Derg :illya:

I've talked to him way too much to know that the real Derg has been dead for a long time now. :sachi:

Good luck with this one. I won't be reading it, but hopefully your TL will entertain the fans of guro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I had some impression there. First of all, I see that you use the girl from this game as your current avatar here. Second impression here, so you tried to translating guro now instead of yuri, eh? And for the last but not the least, good luck with your translation here and I'll report the progress of your translation in my VNTS Review if you had it (Although after looking to VNDB page I would said that this VN was not my cup of tea).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×