.xmoe archives

Hello! Today I wanted to talk about a certain format I've found in a visual novel. The visual novel in question being Sanoba Witch. Now the problem doesn’t exist with VN it’s self per say. Tools exist for opening the encrypted xp3 files. The problem is a separate archive called “sabbat.xmoe”. It's a format created to store the scripts for the Chinese translation of the game(well I assume it's used for all the groups projects. Also all the other files are stored normally in patch1, patch2, etc.. xp3 files so I know this is the script). I'd like to retrieve the Chinese scripts so that they can be view at the same time as the Japanese script. The reason I even want the Chinese scripts is that a translator I know wants to translate Sanoba but seeing as Chinese is their native language and Japanese & English are secondary to them. They’d like to be able to have both scripts when going through translating. This would mean that there’s no need for a packer or anything of that nature. Just some way to get the script files from it.

There is one xmoe Archive, two DLLs, and an EXE included in the zip -  https://mega.nz/#!DoxWEbwS!4KFsc9s4pFE8YdkePcGcv1oCfhHIRHteVX9MDjlejNw

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rimi