Drawings!

Cakeageddon

Alright here's my Sketch.

Final version will be a lot neater, features both guns, complete dress, cleaner lines and it will be smoother, but for now, what do you think of it? Not bad for the first drawing in 3 years huh?

rFroCZu.jpg

> Good < Though the left eye seems so kind>> Which creeps me out>

I swear to god, these dresses suck to draw.

In other news:

Due to my crappy timemanagement and the difficulty of the project, i dont think i'll be able to finish till monday

good news is, you will get a new sketch up here on how she will look in the final version

Seriously starting being fed up with her dress.

Due to that stupid thing i misjudged the human body, making her look like a concortionist.

Not good.

I also placed her head a bit too high

New sketch will be up tonight, wont go to sleep before i finished that

Final version will be done with indian ink

Before:

AqBiZWJ.jpg

After:

e3Kcihe.jpg

4 hours from now the new one should be up

After that one the proper one will show up sunday or monday.

Note to all: This is not my usual process, but due to the difficulty i'm taking my time for this one! Others will be finished a lot faster while maintaining quality!

That's the part where I spend the most time also. Such things are not to be taken for granted! :P/>/>/>

Yeah, i thought i'd finished it. But now, taking a 2nd look at it, they're too big. When i make them smaller, the pose doesn't match up. So i will need to make compromises somewhere... maybe i can manipulate the hair a little bit so that covers a little bit?

Edit: I just realized i could make her stomach a bit flatter... My bright moment of the day.

Edit 2: On the bright side, the dress turned out VERY well!

1+, your drawing turned out pretty good man! thanks! :D/>

Satisfied? if not, please tell me what you want changed and i'll try. When ive done the others, i'll redo this one because im fairly sure i'll be a lot better by then. This is my first proper drawing in a long time afterall.