Dies Irae Steam Confirmed (Prefundia Up Now)

Yuuko

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

Now it's all a matter of waiting for the complaints regarding sex scenes being removed and the translation sucking so much it disrespects every author in the world.

Can't wait!

Amantes Amentes is a version without sex scenes to begin with... But yeah, not like it'd ever stop anyone from complaining about that, lol.

Holy Shit! You walk away from the internet for a few hours and BAM! Dies Irae translation (kinda) confirmed.

The bigger version of the picture also says 2017. Yeah! (EDIT: Nevermind that part refers to the anime. -_-)

If this is true ("And I want to believe!") I am really happy. For me this was the best possible outcome of the secret project. I always thought Aiyoku no Eustia is the more likely title, secretly hoping for Dies Irae. Not only do we get Dies Irae, but with Light opening up to the western market, there are a lot of VN in their lineup that I would love to see.

Oh joy :Teeku:

I'm going to hold off with my riot of unbridled joy until it actually gets confirmed, but can't say that the circumstances aren't at the very least positive

Only time will tell and I'll go down the pessimistic route for now while fueling my flame of optimism deep inside

Hope for the best, except the worst

10 minutes ago, douggle said:

In any case, even if I was involved in this, I couldn't admit anything until there's an official word, and it's 5AM Saturday in Japan right now.

Hmm, that sounds extremely suspicious. No need to write in potential mood if you aren't involved... :yumiko:

Edit: And why's he even awake and answering ask.fm questions at that time?!? :blink:

9 minutes ago, Down said:

It's basically confirmed (from chats) that it's the "secret" garejei/conjueror/moogy project, so it seems to be in good hands.

I don't know man, 4chan told me these guys suck pretty bad. And so does every fan translator. Actually everything is shit.