Dies Irae Steam Confirmed (Prefundia Up Now)

Yuuko

19 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

PINCPMq.png

That's quite a leak.

Poster translation:

Using the release Dies Irae ~Amantes amentes~ as a base, the game's text is being translated to English.
Steam will be used to bring Dies Irae to users around the world!
The latest version of light's game engine will be used.
The game will support Windows Vista/7/8.1/10, and the resolution will be expanded from 800x600 to 1280x720 (HD)!

Note: There's a few kanji I couldn't make out due to the low resolution of the image, so I interpolated.  Should still be more or less correct, but don't focus too much on the exact wording.

10 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

Note: There's a few kanji I couldn't make out due to the low resolution of the image, so I interpolated.  Should still be more or less correct, but don't focus too much on the exact wording.

Thank you for the translation (Seems correct too). I was too lazy to make it myself. 

Way to "announce" your game though intentional or not. Make a tweet about your new moege with DI in the background. :miyako: 

Why would they take that picture with such a Dies poster behind? :makina:

That's quite a change in regards to their previous stance, but I won't believe in anything until they release any sort of an official statement. For now, it's nothing more than one of those silly (un)intentional leaks.

57 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

That's a possibility. What else would he really love to translate?

Muramasa probably, since he seems to rate that rather highly. Actually, that would hav been my next guess after Dies.

Since Baldr was already announced, there aren't that much VN's anymore that did both well in his VN tournament and are also hyped in the west despite being untranslated.

1 minute ago, WinterfuryZX said:

where the fuck is the no18+drama? People became adults all of a sudden?

Anyway, I don't have any good wine at my disposal to celebrate this event, dammit. 

It seems only when it is convenient for certain people. :makina: Regardless I don't play 18+ anyway so this news are at least good for me. :upupu: