Out of curiosity, how heavy is Euphoria?

Nuka

It should also be noted that most of this stuff in Euphoria is almost universally of "under duress" variety, which makes it easier to digest for some people. There's also a variety of menu options allowing you to turn off some of the stuff in the CGs (such as scat, etc.).

Oh hey, it's my 300th post.

13 minutes ago, Ariurotl said:

It should also be noted that most of this stuff in Euphoria is almost universally of "under duress" variety, which makes it easier to digest for some people. There's also a variety of menu options allowing you to turn off some of the stuff in the CGs (such as scat, etc.).

Oh hey, it's my 300th post.

Congrats :D

so how much disgusting stuff is it possible to turn off? 

18 minutes ago, Nuka said:

Congrats :D

so how much disgusting stuff is it possible to turn off? 

You can  turn off the scat factor from being shown but then you're left with the rape situations, torture and other fucked up situations, for someone that up until now has only played vanilla stuff maybe it will be kinda strong.

I think you can also turn off the gore excess though I'm not quite sure. Maybe you can try playing some more stuff before jumping into something like this but it's your choice.

It's a great vn regardless.

Edit:

Here you go, took a screenshot of the options menu so you can see for yourself that you can turn off some stuff from being shown, make no mistake though, it's still a pretty strong vn regardless.

rZAiIo4.png

48 minutes ago, Nuka said:

For a normie only into vanilla :P

Wondering if I can handle it and find it interesting, just for the sake of wtf's

Turn off the scat and gore (if you're that sensitive) and you should do fine. Euphoria is still preety tame - even with it's controversial stuff on - compared to some other works.

11 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

The package weight is approximately 3.5oz, or 100g.

Haha, perfect :wahaha:

Honestly, you are better off just trying it and seeing for yourself. The story in Euphoria is very good, but the game is also quite dark and will be too much for some people.

Play some of it, see if you can take it. The game only gets darker the further in you get, but the story also gets better and better. Everyone will have a different opinion of "how bad" the game is, (I personally think it's not that bad at all, but my tolerance for this stuff is quite high now. Others might think it's just too much, and drop it because of that.) The best way to find out is probably just giving it a try. Go to Mangagamer's site and grab the trial, and you can kind of measure it for yourself. The trial has a few of the first scenes, and you'll get a taste of what is to come from that.

You've only red a a few VNs and you already wanna try out euphoria?!@ 

You brave soul, it took me a year before I started checking out the 'darker' works :P

It's nothing too bad really, just some disturbing (or yummy?) rape/scat/torture H-scenes with a touch of lategame plotwist. You'll definitely know if its for you or not upon reading the first 10 minutes / first Hscene

not too much heavy , it was my 5th read, after some quite vanilla stuff (well, saya no uta and kns contained guro elements,but nothing too much twisted in h scenes )   and i enjoyed it. some scenes are a  little hard to stomach , if you dont like guro stuff too much ,but for me the worse were scat parts (tough i wasn't aware that i could just turn it off, and to be honest the game is interesting enough to forget about it... ) 

so yeah,just try it.

Yesterday I decided to throw away 25 euro and purchase the fucking game from MG, undecided until the very last day of MG sale. I hate sex romps with passion but I like the trapped settings, I really don't know what to expect out of this. I'm playng comyu right now but maybe this afternoon I'll give it a try, like I said, I'm not into extreme stuff, but if I can't stomach it then it will probably be very hard to digest for the "normal" audience.

On 8/20/2016 at 1:41 PM, WinterfuryZX said:

Yesterday I decided to throw away 25 euro and purchase the fucking game from MG, undecided until the very last day of MG sale. I hate sex romps with passion but I like the trapped settings, I really don't know what to expect out of this. I'm playng comyu right now but maybe this afternoon I'll give it a try, like I said, I'm not into extreme stuff, but if I can't stomach it then it will probably be very hard to digest for the "normal" audience.

for about 15-20 hours it's like some 20+ hours of rape scenes with very little story in between. Then it becomes this crazy ride. Best of luck

40 minutes ago, Okarin said:

The most disgusting (and stupid) thing is that you get an actual romance after raping and abusing the girls for days. Like in real life, eh? Like, I know about Stockholm Syndrome but come on.

You think the "not raping them thus getting them all killed"-alternative is a better way to get the romance flag? Not to mention that it's actually not rape if it's consensual.

They do it under duress, yes. I have only played two routes but the girls pray for it to be over. Then suddenly they take a liking to their tormentor. Realistic my ass. They should kick his ass after they're out of there. But... wait! The rapist gets some punishment and saves the girls in the end! Let's forgive him! Let's offer him some sex, like Rika. Meh.