JAST is releasing Flowers in four hours

Decay

I'm playing the Steam demo now. Since it seems to be a hyped VN. Didn't realize it was a Yuri work.

The quality seems high but I find it fairly boring, I don't know if it's because of the choice of section (they drop you in the middle of the game since it's a demo).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2016 at 2:35 PM, sanahtlig said:

Looks like JAST put about 200 sales worth of effort into the TLC, just by my rough estimation.  I'm curious if they'll actually recoup that in additional sales.

If all the extra work cost them was 200 sales' worth of money (and some time), that's a bargain.  Doing this will pay dividends in the long term because it builds Jast's reputation.  People will remember that they did this.  Now, it's real hard to attach a dollar figure to that kind of good press, but I'm sure it's more than 200 sales' worth.

As for whether Flowers is any good, I couldn't say.  I would have been interested in it, except that I found Kara no Shoujo 2 to be a reputation-destroying landmine and I don't want anything Innocent Grey touches anymore.