Fortune Arterial Translation project

The Last Melody

4 minutes ago, The Last Melody said:

Nah, too lay lay for all that work, there's only one TLer anyways. And as mentioned, I do have the old tools now, so I don't really need much help anymore. But thanks for the offer and for the work you have done.

what do you mean only one TLer? I was offering to help with the translations :|

Of course if the scripts are all already translated then I guess I'll just get to work on another August title, like finishing the one for aiyoku no eustia.

1 hour ago, The Last Melody said:

Wait, you were?

And many were TLd, but then HDD died, and now no new ones are :(

Would love it if you would help with TL thou, cause, theoretically, double the people with skillz, double the speed, amirite?

Yeah, I was offerring to help with the translation, hacking, and everything in between. I can't claim to be fluent in Japanese, but I do know how to translate to an extent. I'm currently translating http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-got-reincarnated-and-mistaken-as-a-genius/ to english on an irregular basis, so I don't see why I can't help with something else too, if irregularly.

https://sites.google.com/site/fraiziartranslations/fortune-arterial-translation

For those interested, I'm hosting the updates because I think it needs a dedicated site rather than just a forum post.

Also feel free to contact me via my discord if you want to help or just want to talk or something

https://discord.gg/G3naj6w

Edited by Fraiziar

7 hours ago, drummingdemon said:

Glad to see that it's been picked up - let me know if I can contribute from the software side of things!

if you can somehow put a ñ in ANSI please tell me, otherwise I have all the hacking done. Thanks for offering though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good luck on translating this. I watched the anime way early last year and couldn't wait to play the game. The only project I came across was the original abandoned one and my dreams were crushed that day. I happened to feel like googling "Fortune Arterial English patch" for the hell of it and stumbled across this one. It has reignited my dream, I had thought everyone would've forgotten about it. Even if you never finish this, thank you for even being interested in the attempt.

Edited by ianarcher33

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2017 at 4:46 AM, Fraiziar said:

https://sites.google.com/site/fraiziartranslations/fortune-arterial-translation

For those interested, I'm hosting the updates because I think it needs a dedicated site rather than just a forum post.

Also feel free to contact me via my discord if you want to help or just want to talk or something

https://discord.gg/G3naj6w

Site seems to be down - at any rate, thank you for your commitment to this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Goodhayo gozaimorning, you bastards. It's me, your favourite autist Mr. Steal Your Girlfriend here. I'm here to give a status report on this project so here I go boys:

1. This is not dead, I repeat, this is not dead.

2. I've joined the project as an extra translator to (hopefully) get this released in a reasonable time-frame. Aka it'll still go "slow" per se but not as slow as before. 

3. I've currently translated around 800ish lines so far into Erika's route. Whether I continue translating after I'm done with her route solely depends on Fraiziar's decision. 

Apart from those three things, I just want to let you guys know that I'm doing well. Fraiziar doesn't whip me a lot and he brings food to my basement almost everyday (sometimes he forgets :)). Anyways, hopefully at one point I won't feel like killing myself and I'll actually update the website to show the accurate progress. 

PS: It's not a necessity right now, but we will need an editor at some point. If you feel like you have the ability to work on this project and you're able to withstand our weaponized autism then feel free to either PM me or Fraiziar through here or just go to Fraiziar's website, join the discord and talk to us there. At least one of us is usually up at some point always.

Shadilay, my brothers.

I'll do an update since I think it's warranted.

We don't really know the amount of lines left that need to be translated in the game, but as of now I've translated around 4k lines into Erika's route. Everything for now is going fine.

If I feel like working while I'm on vacation (which I might probably do ince I'm a workaholic) then you can expect Erika's route to be completed by the end of the month. If not then It'll be done at some point soon after the month finishes.