After-game effect. Need help?

lanphung

I finished Kara no Shoujo 2 for > 1 week and, darn, I still can't get it out of my head. Whenever I put my back to the bed the ending keep appears in my head and kind of torment me, like what it did a time ago when I completely finished fate/stay night and and achieved "the last episode".... Well done the producers, you've done your work well.

Any get the same experience in any game? If so did it get you distracted from it and turn back to normal?

i experienced quite the same thing for saya no uta and for  the kara no shojo serie...just wait till mangagamer release the third episode's trad   try other games less depressing maybe? dont think about it too much , this kind of thing dont last,anyway (well , i can only speak for myself but when i'm " obsessed" with a game like this , i draw the characters over and overs , and when i find drawing them boring , it's out of my head. it take time ,but worth trying.plus you ll be good at art after that :mare:)

Happened to me most with Persona 4 Golden. As for a VN, that impact was done best by either Virtue's Last Reward (godlike finaleI or YU-NO (the last 20 or so hours of that game is something else). 

Find something new to indulge yourself in, that's the best way to get over that feeling.