Uhm, Hi ><

lilkandikid

Hello everyone~

You can all just call me Kandi :3

I obviously joined this site because we all share a love for visual novels <3

I'm currently trying to finish Kamidori Alchemy Meister (≧∇≦)/

I'm sorta stuck right now ;~;

I'm currently trying to learn Japanese, and it's more confusing than I thought it would be..

So, here's a question for everyone;

What visual novel do you wish would be translated into English? (I have a whole list of them XD)

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you. What VN is your favorite? I personally would like to see the new Corpse Party translated, but that will have to wait a while for Xseed to get on it.

If you are looking for some good places to begin posting, this may help.

Hope you enjoy it here!

So far one of my favorite VN.s has been Rewrite. It's beautifully done (As expected from Key.) And I enjoyed the humor, fun times shared, and the weird supernatural stuff. My favorite route so far is Chihaya.

And probably the most noobish but beautiful and heartwarming VN, Katawa Shoujo <3

And thank you so much for the link. ^^

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'd like Majikoi to be completely translated, it's kinda amazing (in a bad way) that they are probably gonna finish Majikoi S and Majikoi A before finishing the first one

Hope you have a good time around here

Welcome to Fuwaforum, Kandi! Yes, Japanese is one of the hardest language out there, but with hard work, determination and determination, you can do everything *sounding like Tomosane*.

What about you? Which VN you'd like to be translated?

In my case: Saihate no Ima. Though I heard it is really hard to translate that eroge.

Welcome to Fuwaforum, Kandi! Yes, Japanese is one of the hardest language out there, but with hard work, determination and determination, you can do everything *sounding like Tomosane*.

What about you? Which VN you'd like to be translated?

In my case: Saihate no Ima. Though I heard it is really hard to translate that eroge.

Well, I got Rosetta Stone and I'm doing very well so far~

AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING IF THIS GOT TRANSLATED