Any news on The Human Reignition Project?

tahu157

https://twitter.com/alienworksdev?lang=en

tweeted:

https://www.fakku.net/hentai/i-didnt-know-thats-what-you-meant-by-intimate-english

On the last page of the doujin, it says "The Human Reignition Project" will become available to purchase in 2017. Please buy the game when its out!

So yeah, I guess its coming out next year at least. 

Hope that helps!

PS: Published August 10th, so maybe they didn't realise the artist mentioned that or that they don't mind? Not sure about that. :wafuu:

Oh whoa hey there, surprised to see a thread about us! I've been bad about keeping our WIP thread here on Fuwa updated orz

Anyway, yeah, we're still at it, and pretty steadily, but our progress updates are sometimes a little lacking. I'm gonna try to setup a better/more consistent blog schedule, although we do post on Kickstarter once a month.

Our big news from Otakon was the unveiling of our opening theme. It's written/composed by ARTE REFACT (a doujin circle who has done music for Love Live, IDOLM@STER, and much more) and vocals are by Sasaki Sayaka (Nichijou, Planetarian, Girls und Panzer, and more). You have no idea how many times I've typed those credits over the past few days.

You can check out the premiere trailer here: 

If you've got any other questions I'm happy to answer 'em!

1 hour ago, Raithfyre said:

If you've got any other questions I'm happy to answer 'em!

Any particular reason you decided to use a Japanese song in your OP when you're making an OELVN?

EDIT: I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just genuinely curious, and haven't gotten the chance to ask this question before.

'Cause with the story we're telling, it actually makes the most sense to set it in Japan. Social trends like the declining birthrate and how more and more Japanese youth are staying single, coupled with Japan's place in the technology industry, actually make it a more relevant setting than, say, the US. If it would've worked out better to set the game in the West, we definitely would've. Woulda been a hell of a lot easier.

But, since it's in Japan, we wanted to work with a Japanese artist for the opening.

If we have an ED (which currently, there are no plans) it'll probably be in English. 

We'd love to, but it's just not something we can afford right now. Love In Space, the devs who made Sunrider and Starnova, are friends of mine so I've heard a bit about the costs and difficulties. Right now, we're using everything we got from the Kickstarter to make the base game itself even better. If by some miracle HRP is a smash hit and makes tens of thousands of dollars then voice acting would probably be the first thing we spring for to add post-release.

1 hour ago, Raithfyre said:

We'd love to, but it's just not something we can afford right now. Love In Space, the devs who made Sunrider and Starnova, are friends of mine so I've heard a bit about the costs and difficulties. Right now, we're using everything we got from the Kickstarter to make the base game itself even better. If by some miracle HRP is a smash hit and makes tens of thousands of dollars then voice acting would probably be the first thing we spring for to add post-release.

It's all right, I understand.  What I meant was if you do eventually add voices, please let it be Japanese.