Hajimemashite!

KingJack

Hello guys my name is Henry and I am just another fellow Visual Novel lover like you guys.  This is my first time registering in this kind of site where you can post threads and topics, despite my age (early 20s). 

I never really like to read books, but when i found out the world of Visual Novels, I was astonished by the beautiful images, interactive capability, numerous paths to take that invoke freedom, perfect music that manipulates the viewer's atmosphere and hearts, and the vast variety of genres of Visual Novels!

The very first Visual Novel I read, if I remember correctly, was True Remembrance.  It was a short and beautiful Visual Novel and sucked me into the new world.  Although It ended in less than 10 hours, but to someone who never really read much books, it was kind of long for me.

Then I dove into the world of the bittersweet Narcissu.  It had a sad story with amazing music that goes with it.  Before i knew it, I finished the novel and downloaded the OST into my phone. 

After that I started Ever 17 Out of the Infinity, my first long Visual Novel intriguing story. The scientific and theological aspect got me hooked because I am into science especially about time. (That I don't need to say I love Steins;Gate)

And now I am starting Sharin no Kuni and have lots of VNs already downloaded waiting for me such as G-Senjou no Maou, Juniper's Knot, Katawa Shoujo, The Fruit of Grisaia, Remember 11, Root Double, Saya no Uta, Sepia Tears, Swan Song, and Symphonic Rain.  Before I download anymore I should probably finish at least half of these. 

That's where my life's at right now.  Besides Visual Novels, I like to play video games like Kingdom Hearts, Dark Souls, Disgaea, and Final Fantasy games.  Nice to meet you guys.

Welcome. I think you're still young for registering here, I said this because we had a member who at 40's here and we also had several members who at 30's here. As for your VN it was quite good here, but if you need more you could ask for more recommendation here in the future. For the last word here, hope you had fun and enjoy yourself at Fuwanovel.

PS - Since you like Ever17, maybe you could I/O here.