Ave

N7Reny

Ave and Hi everyone, my nickname is N7Reny. I'm still young and learning English so my grammar can suck but i do my best.

My favorite manga is claymore and anime is Jigoku shoujo. I never before read/play VN so i think u will help me with choose titles for me.

My hobby is playing games(Mass Effect fan) and amateur working with gimp/photoshop

7 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Aye! welcome aboard the SS Fuwa (we carry salt) hope you have a great time with us and don't worry about your grammar, you're learning and we all make mistakes while doing so.

Have a welcoming Neko:

bRwGrhw.jpg

See you around :sachi: 

I'm totally not taking that picture... :holo:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and enjoy yourself here. As for recommendation, I'll embedd the recommendation video if I had chance later (I'm typing this on tab).

For Jigoku Shoujo, I'd remember that it had 3 seasons, that's broadcasted at Animax 9 years ago, and the story was about the ghost girl who offer service for revenge by sending the people to hell in exchange that the sender will be sent to hell after h/she dead.

As the last word, had fun here and hope we could see each other here again in future.