So apparently I finally reached 3000 (counted) posts. EST IST MEMEZEIT JETZT

Funyarinpa

On 09/08/2016 at 6:55 PM, Funyarinpa said:

@Vokoca, thank you for always listening to my hype spam on Skype.  Shit matters more than you think, man.

No problem man, it's fun and I get to learn quite a lot that way too. I'm too lazy to look up news myself. :pyaa: Congrats on the post count, you will soon be the shitpost master at this rate. (´・ω・`)

Also damn, this thread already is legendary.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2016 at 0:55 PM, Funyarinpa said:

(mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHA7Aw2GiE)

So basically, that lil counter under my avatar is showing a really neat number right about now:

82a2e2a9a2.jpg

It's been almost two and a half years since I joined Fuwa. That... sounds much shorter than it feels. Spending hours upon hours on this website almost every single day is not something I regret in the slightest. I do not give two vaguely inscribed shitstains that I might be being too intimate here, but the thing is, I consider the people I met on this website very,  very close friends. I share more of my troubles with you than anyone else. This might sound idiotic, since this is merely a haven of shitposting about Chinese fuckycomputerbooks from the outside. However, I truly value the time I spent -spend- with so many people on here as something special and priceless.  I feel I can share everything with you guys (and gals, however many of you are there), and that is very special to me. I see this place as family, even though not many people here might agree with that (and see it simply as a place to have fun, and that's fine). 

And now past the sappy part (lol, as if) and into the sweet memery of Fuwan callouts!

@Vokoca, thank you for always listening to my hype spam on Skype.  Shit matters more than you think, man.

FSG/FSK crew, a special thanks goes to you for being the most hilarious bunch of rowdy losers I'll probably ever have the pleasure of meeting. @babiker,  @hsmsful, @HMN,  @Zakamutt, @joehawks12, @TexasDice, Kuu-chan, and many others I'm forgetting, you guys are awesome.

@OriginalRen, you ain't gonna read this most likely, but I have always appreciated your efforts to spur on this community. Hope you have found somewhere you belong again.

@Aaeru, I never got to know you (and since it appears that you've wiped the Aaeru persona from the internet, I likely never will), but I am grateful to you for creating this website, anything else nonwithstanding.

@Stray Cat, I don't know why you left, but you're missed, and I still remember you fondly.

@Tiagofvarela, the noble and just Tiag from the fair land of Varela, I am honored to indulge in the happiness of knowing for a fact that you were the first soul dwelling upon these lands I happened to acquaint myself with., my oldest friend.

@Nosebleed, @Kurisu-Chan, you two are my role models in terms of wonderful shitposting. Glad to see you here alive and kicking every day.

@Okami, you beautiful bastard, hope your soul dwells in the pure, sexless anime paradise you seek forevermore.  (he's not dead, guys- he just quit fuwa)

@krill, hope you're faring just fine, man. No one is as yandere as you.

@CeruleanGamer, our resident dominatrix. It's always great fun talking to you.

@Tay, @Nayleen, I can't thank you guys enough for running this site. I owe you so much.

@Kenshin_sama, I owe a special thanks to you for being there whenever I was unsure, or anxious, or worried or angry. I really, truly view you as a guide and a role model in the best sense of the word.

I am forgetting many people, but Fuwa as a whole is indescribably special to me. All of you matter a huge ton to some 16-year old cuck at a southern corner of Europe.

I LOVE YOU FUCKERS 

im still kicking in this world, and the site i spend my time on twitter, youtube , steam, discord, mirc and watching to much anime and  playing to many games, congrats on your 3000 soon we can scream " his power level is over 9000 "