So apparently I finally reached 3000 (counted) posts. EST IST MEMEZEIT JETZT

Funyarinpa

(mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHA7Aw2GiE)

So basically, that lil counter under my avatar is showing a really neat number right about now:

82a2e2a9a2.jpg

It's been almost two and a half years since I joined Fuwa. That... sounds much shorter than it feels. Spending hours upon hours on this website almost every single day is not something I regret in the slightest. I do not give two vaguely inscribed shitstains that I might be being too intimate here, but the thing is, I consider the people I met on this website very,  very close friends. I share more of my troubles with you than anyone else. This might sound idiotic, since this is merely a haven of shitposting about Chinese fuckycomputerbooks from the outside. However, I truly value the time I spent -spend- with so many people on here as something special and priceless.  I feel I can share everything with you guys (and gals, however many of you are there), and that is very special to me. I see this place as family, even though not many people here might agree with that (and see it simply as a place to have fun, and that's fine). 

And now past the sappy part (lol, as if) and into the sweet memery of Fuwan callouts!

@Vokoca, thank you for always listening to my hype spam on Skype.  Shit matters more than you think, man.

FSG/FSK crew, a special thanks goes to you for being the most hilarious bunch of rowdy losers I'll probably ever have the pleasure of meeting. @babiker,  @hsmsful, @HMN,  @Zakamutt, @joehawks12, @TexasDice, Kuu-chan, and many others I'm forgetting, you guys are awesome.

@OriginalRen, you ain't gonna read this most likely, but I have always appreciated your efforts to spur on this community. Hope you have found somewhere you belong again.

@Aaeru, I never got to know you (and since it appears that you've wiped the Aaeru persona from the internet, I likely never will), but I am grateful to you for creating this website, anything else nonwithstanding.

@Stray Cat, I don't know why you left, but you're missed, and I still remember you fondly.

@Tiagofvarela, the noble and just Tiag from the fair land of Varela, I am honored to indulge in the happiness of knowing for a fact that you were the first soul dwelling upon these lands I happened to acquaint myself with., my oldest friend.

@Nosebleed, @Kurisu-Chan, you two are my role models in terms of wonderful shitposting. Glad to see you here alive and kicking every day.

@Okami, you beautiful bastard, hope your soul dwells in the pure, sexless anime paradise you seek forevermore.  (he's not dead, guys- he just quit fuwa)

@krill, hope you're faring just fine, man. No one is as yandere as you.

@CeruleanGamer, our resident dominatrix. It's always great fun talking to you.

@Tay, @Nayleen, I can't thank you guys enough for running this site. I owe you so much.

@Kenshin_sama, I owe a special thanks to you for being there whenever I was unsure, or anxious, or worried or angry. I really, truly view you as a guide and a role model in the best sense of the word.

I am forgetting many people, but Fuwa as a whole is indescribably special to me. All of you matter a huge ton to some 16-year old cuck at a southern corner of Europe.

I LOVE YOU FUCKERS 

5 minutes ago, Asimmacovski said:

Congrats on 3k, on another note I finally know from where that quote under your name is since I've been reading for 4 hours straight. ^^

Enjoy it, buddy. That whole route is god tier.

28 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Damn, all these scrublords getting into the thousands... I need to step my game up and get into the tens of thousands ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congrats, by the way :sacchan:

Thanks. Just you fucking wait.

27 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

;W;

my new favorite sig

25 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

Congrats on 3000 posts.

I sometimes wonder if I'll ever post here enough to reach a number like that. 

Just shitpost from the heart, and it will come naturally, prentice. 

And thanks!

20 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

A solid  👌/7

Danke Schön Herr Naseblöt

18 minutes ago, HMN said:

welp,at least we're hilarious,i guess....

congrats on your 3000 posts!!

thanks. didn't mean to sadden ya hymen, it's just that I had no other way of coining that feeling of FSG

11 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Congratulations on reaching 3k posts Funya, I can only hope to reach that number one day.

Manhood is patience. Mastery is nine times patience.
-Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard Of Earthsea

Just let the spring of memes burst forth from your soul!

4 minutes ago, havoc said:

congratulations are in order.

have a link to a Chinese fuckycomputerbook

And may you shitpost for another 3k posts.

my utmost gratitude. Found my excuse to stay up until 4am tonight.

9 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

(mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHA7Aw2GiE)

So basically, that lil counter under my avatar is showing a really neat number right about now:

82a2e2a9a2.jpg

It's been almost two and a half years since I joined Fuwa. That... sounds much shorter than it feels. Spending hours upon hours on this website almost every single day is not something I regret in the slightest. I do not give two vaguely inscribed shitstains that I might be being too intimate here, but the thing is, I consider the people I met on this website very,  very close friends. I share more of my troubles with you than anyone else. This might sound idiotic, since this is merely a haven of shitposting about Chinese fuckycomputerbooks from the outside. However, I truly value the time I spent -spend- with so many people on here as something special and priceless.  I feel I can share everything with you guys (and gals, however many of you are there), and that is very special to me. I see this place as family, even though not many people here might agree with that (and see it simply as a place to have fun, and that's fine). 

And now past the sappy part (lol, as if) and into the sweet memery of Fuwan callouts!

@Vokoca, thank you for always listening to my hype spam on Skype.  Shit matters more than you think, man.

FSG/FSK crew, a special thanks goes to you for being the most hilarious bunch of rowdy losers I'll probably ever have the pleasure of meeting. @babiker,  @hsmsful, @HMN,  @Zakamutt, @joehawks12, @TexasDice, Kuu-chan, and many others I'm forgetting, you guys are awesome.

@OriginalRen, you ain't gonna read this most likely, but I have always appreciated your efforts to spur on this community. Hope you have found somewhere you belong again.

@Aaeru, I never got to know you (and since it appears that you've wiped the Aaeru persona from the internet, I likely never will), but I am grateful to you for creating this website, anything else nonwithstanding.

@Stray Cat, I don't know why you left, but you're missed, and I still remember you fondly.

@Tiagofvarela, the noble and just Tiag from the fair land of Varela, I am honored to indulge in the happiness of knowing for a fact that you were the first soul dwelling upon these lands I happened to acquaint myself with., my oldest friend.

@Nosebleed, @Kurisu-Chan, you two are my role models in terms of wonderful shitposting. Glad to see you here alive and kicking every day.

@Okami, you beautiful bastard, hope your soul dwells in the pure, sexless anime paradise you seek forevermore.  (he's not dead, guys- he just quit fuwa)

@krill, hope you're faring just fine, man. No one is as yandere as you.

@CeruleanGamer, our resident dominatrix. It's always great fun talking to you.

@Tay, @Nayleen, I can't thank you guys enough for running this site. I owe you so much.

@Kenshin_sama, I owe a special thanks to you for being there whenever I was unsure, or anxious, or worried or angry. I really, truly view you as a guide and a role model in the best sense of the word.

I am forgetting many people, but Fuwa as a whole is indescribably special to me. All of you matter a huge ton to some 16-year old cuck at a southern corner of Europe.

I LOVE YOU FUCKERS 

What, i shitpost? :holo:

Also, plot twist : i'm kuu-chan. :holo: 

Well since I got mentioned and happened to notice it I guess I could spare a few moments to say a few words.

If you know me then you know I never really approved much of shit posting and what I loved about Fuwa was that discussions ware taken seriously and there ware some enough intelligent people around to be capable to have a discussion with me. True it doesn't really matter to me anymore with how Fuwa is now and besides as I see it Fuwa has reached it's goal of making VNs popular in a west. 

You said a few things that back in the day I couldn't let pass but I given up on humanity completely and don't have any more tolerance to deal with people any more witch I guess I have Fuwa to thank for, witch despite how it sounds to normal people I consider a good thing as in the first place I shouldn't have wasted my time on humans from this world and just concentrate on one thing witch really matters in this world witch are Anime (And when I say Anime I also include everything that comes with it such as VNs, Manga, JRPGS etc.). I guess I was too kind trying to show people the truth about this world despite knowing all to well what people are and how pointless it would be, after all The truth is not for all people but only for those who seek it.

1 hour ago, Okami said:

Well since I got mentioned and happened to notice it I guess I could spare a few moments to say a few words.

If you know me then you know I never really approved much of shit posting and what I loved about Fuwa was that discussions ware taken seriously and there ware some enough intelligent people around to be capable to have a discussion with me. True it doesn't really matter to me anymore with how Fuwa is now and besides as I see it Fuwa has reached it's goal of making VNs popular in a west. 

You said a few things that back in the day I couldn't let pass but I given up on humanity completely and don't have any more tolerance to deal with people any more witch I guess I have Fuwa to thank for, witch despite how it sounds to normal people I consider a good thing as in the first place I shouldn't have wasted my time on humans from this world and just concentrate on one thing witch really matters in this world witch are Anime (And when I say Anime I also include everything that comes with it such as VNs, Manga, JRPGS etc.). I guess I was too kind trying to show people the truth about this world despite knowing all to well what people are and how pointless it would be, after all The truth is not for all people but only for those who seek it.

Spoken like a true hero, goddamn :wub: