A new servant appears

B. Ronoue

Welcome to Fuwanovel. Hope you enjoyed yourself here and good luck with your VN. Speaking about your favorite VN, I would guess Umineko here because of your avatar (It was Ronove). If I may said here, Umineko was good VN here although there's some people who didn't agree with that. If you need some VN Recommendation here, just ask us. Hope I could see you mere here later.

10 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel. Hope you enjoyed yourself here and good luck with your VN. Speaking about your favorite VN, I would guess Umineko here because of your avatar (It was Ronove). If I may said here, Umineko was good VN here although there's some people who didn't agree with that. If you need some VN Recommendation here, just ask us. Hope I could see you mere here later.

Certainly. Even though I've lurked for months, I just joined today so I have no plans of going anywhere just yet. I wonder what complaints about Umineko people have? Not saying I don't have any gripes with it, just curious what others' major gripes with it are.

Also, consider this an addendum to my previous post.

I'm not working on a VN at the moment. I know I wasn't exactly explicit about my project, but that was intentional. I will wait until I have more to show and also for the purpose of not hijacking this thread.

If I may said about Umineko, from what I read at some review the majority here would be the answer was too vague ie unclear while they expected something like explicit answer for Umineko. Although I don't mind with that too much though. As for the other gripes, well each people had different opinion so it's hard to said.

1 minute ago, littleshogun said:

If I may said about Umineko, from what I read at some review the majority here would be the answer was too vague ie unclear while they expected something like explicit answer for Umineko. Although I don't mind with that too much though. As for the other gripes, well each people had different opinion so it's hard to said.

I do agree about it being vague. It is also understandable if someone doesn't consider it a "proper mystery" without as you say, an explicit answer.

Like you, I didn't mind it all that much, because that's what I expected. If you see it as a "fantasy vs. mystery" story I didn't expect it to completely deny one side, hence some vagueness is necessary.

11 hours ago, RimiNishijou said:

EDIT: Could you say there is a GAP between you and them when it comes to making Tea ? :P

Welcome Welcome~! Though because you like Umineko(I assume :p) I'll attach this extra :3 - http://imgur.com/a/Ebq7Q

Fkxp2Z5.jpg

Pukukuku, I see what you did there - and I like it :wahaha:

Indeed there is such a gap, and it is far greater than the diameter of the largest black hole Gaap could ever conjure up :makina:

On 8/9/2016 at 7:23 AM, B. Ronoue said:

My main motivations for joining are to discuss some of my favourite games and anime. Anxiously awaiting the new Danganronpa V3 game, but until then, the new anime has entertained me pretty good so far :upupu:

Thanks for reading and talk to you later!

Haha Nice, It's great to finally meet you Ronovue my favorite demonic furniture. . Let's talk Danganronpa some time. I can't wait for the V3 game. I'm expecting it to be just as good as 2. And that's really cool working on 2 released projects.

Here's a Chiaki!

Chiaki-Nanami-dangan-ronpa-36951641-425-

I'm all for hearing your theories on what will happen next too!

3 hours ago, Cidra said:

Haha Nice, It's great to finally meet you Ronovue my favorite demonic furniture. . Let's talk Danganronpa some time. I can't wait for the V3 game. I'm expecting it to be just as good as 2. And that's really cool working on 2 released projects.

Here's a Chiaki!

Hey, Chiaki is one of my favourite Danganronpa characters across the whole series so you have my gratitude for this one. I suppose Chiaki is many people's favourite Danganronpa character, considering she's sweet as a cinnamon bun.

I see you have also found your way to the new DR anime topic so you might want to add yourself to the follower list. Tomorrow is the day we get a new dose of despair after all! (well technically future, but you know what I mean ;))

7 hours ago, Cidra said:

Here's a Chiaki!

Totally didn't take this either... :holo: