(DEAD) Hanasaki Work Spring! Translation Project. Second attempt.

Aizen-Sama

Description

In the midst of spring, the season of first encounters and love, Yuuma was content to waste his time away. However, these dog days began to change with his chance meeting with the mysterious Inori, the Yuki-onna of Suzugaoka Gakuen. Soon after, he was invited by Ayano to the ‘ghost club’, which is actually not related to the occult, but rather a gathering place for people with regrets. He was made the new leader of the club despite his reluctance.

Before long, he was surrounded by peculiar girls left and right: cool lone wolf Inori, carefree repeater Ayano, smitten kouhai Hikari, and pushy ‘bro’ Wakaba. Who will he end up in this irreplaceable youth story?

*We’ll make a new description to replace this crappy one in time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Opening

Staff (This team is not final and is subjected to change):

• Aizen-Sama (Leader)
  • Frc_(Translator)
  • Ghost (Translator)
  • Tamaki Sakura (Editor and Coordinator)
  • Waterflame and the Fuwachat (Image Editing)
  • TLC (Will be filled)
  • QC (Will be filled)
  • Proofreading (Will be filled)

If you want to check the current progress, do so here or in our website (project page still under construction) 

hanasaki%20translation%20progress.png

https://lunatranslationstestsite.wordpress.com/

d7ebe2ce5dcd5d0012de5f1de84d5e36.png

18 minutes ago, frc_ said:

There was a brief hiccup with the previous team leader, but there's no impact on the translation itself. Things are continuing as usual with mostly the same staff as before, just under a different team. Also we finally got a second translator :)

Gratz on finding a new translator, and best of luck on the rest of the project! :sachi:

Well... Good luck, sorry about my behavior, now that I've properly thought about it, i realize i was kind of... a huge dick (In my defense, i have a lot of going on irl, so i was mostly doing and speaking a bunch of bulls**t without thinking it through).

It has been decided that a partial patch containing the full prologue of the game will be released in order to show our work quality. We initially intended to release it in the trial version of this game, but unfortunately we believe that trial version only works in japanese ip's, so we have discarded that idea. We'll be releasing said patch to be applied in the full game.

Editing has resumed (still not finished with the prologue), images are being re-done and once the editing has been finished we'll proceed with the QC.

That's all for now. I'll disclose more information in our next bi-weekly update.

42 minutes ago, Aizen-Sama said:

It has been decided that a partial patch containing the full prologue of the game will be released in order to show our work quality. We initially intended to release it in the trial version of this game, but unfortunately we believe that trial version only works in japanese ip's, so we have discarded that idea. We'll be releasing said patch to be applied in the full game.

Both the trial and full game run on Siglus Engine and both of them need Japanese Windows/All settings set to Japanese to run so it shouldn't matter.

Also if I install your patch can I also uninstall it? Would like to try it out without destroying my game. :miyako: 

Just now, Kiriririri said:

Both the trial and full game run on Siglus Engine and both of them need Japanese Windows/All settings set to Japanese to run so it shouldn't matter.

Also if I install your patch can I also uninstall it? Would like to try it out without destroying my game. :miyako: 

This one is different. We've found a way to make it work, but it would need an extra executable or the original executable changed, which is a hassle, but we'll see.

I'm guessing that the patch would work like any other? File replacement. If you want to see the English text just replace the current file text for the english one for example and keep the opriginal and replace it for the English file whenever you feel like changing to Japanese. Although I'm not very sure if the images would be changeable after the patch is applied, I'll have to ask that.

@Aizen-Sama Just a friendly suggestion. Why don't you link your site into your banner? is it possible? Just asking because i clicked your moon picture thinking it'll go to your site and it enlarged, then i clicked your banner and nothing happen :wafuu:.

Think it'll be good if you linked your site, when you're not commenting on your tl threads, people may see you somewhere else and get curious and click right? [that's what i would do at least if i didn't already know you'll].

Good luck with your projects! and have fun working on them! :sachi:

35 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

@Aizen-Sama Just a friendly suggestion. Why don't you link your site into your banner? is it possible? Just asking because i clicked your moon picture thinking it'll go to your site and it enlarged, then i clicked your banner and nothing happen :wafuu:.

Think it'll be good if you linked your site, when you're not commenting on your tl threads, people may see you somewhere else and get curious and click right? [that's what i would do at least if i didn't already know you'll].

I think putting links in pictures is impossible, regrettably

Only text

Good luck on the project, by the by

2 hours ago, Aizen-Sama said:

This one is different. We've found a way to make it work, but it would need an extra executable or the original executable changed, which is a hassle, but we'll see.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Both the trial and full game (just like every single Visual Arts game) need Alpharom crack to bypass the region lock.

I even checked it just now by downloading the trial. The trial and full game are the same thing. There is no differences between the region blocks whatever in those two.

I can't see why you couldn't make the trial happen if you can make the full game work.

48 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

I think putting links in pictures is impossible, regrettably

Only text

You can insert links in pictures by double clicking them. Check my signature.

8 hours ago, DharmaFreedom said:

I tried, believe me. I failed. xD

EDIT: I'll try again.

7 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Both the trial and full game (just like every single Visual Arts game) need Alpharom crack to bypass the region lock.

I even checked it just now by downloading the trial. The trial and full game are the same thing. There is no differences between the region blocks whatever in those two.

I can't see why you couldn't make the trial happen if you can make the full game work.

We made the trial work, I'm just terrible trying to explain this stuff.

I'll sum this up real quick. We've received an indirect C&D and we have been asked to stop the translation of the game for reasons I can't mention.

This project has been hereby dropped.

I'm sorry to the people who were waiting for the release of this game but nothing can be done about it, since we could be involving ourselves in legal issues if we were to continue and we don't want that.