Where to go next? (my third VN After KS and S;G)

Nuka

1 hour ago, Lykkelille said:

Thank you for that. Anyway looking forward to reading C;H!

And yes Little Busters! seems really nice. Let me know if you suggest anything thats not on the list! Its so hard to find a way in this world of different VN's...

The good news is that everybody here is offering you pretty good suggestions, and your initial list is pretty good to begin with. So, just assume that whatever you pick you'll probably enjoy, and keep an open mind and try out random stuff.

11 hours ago, Lykkelille said:

Was first thinking of Princess Evanglie but it seems like there are VN's with a better story/characters. :)

Ef- A fairy tale of the two
Yume Miru Kusuri
Little Busters!
Majikoi

??

Length doesnt matter, but I prefer something that hooks me pretty quickly :)

If you have a DS or 3DS, then play 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Hooks quickly, isn't that long (on the order of 20 or so hours). Though there's a remaster coming out, so keep that in mind. You might prefer to wait for that. 

My train of thought goes like this:

> Little Busters has awesome soundtrack

> Music is justice

Henceforth

> You've gotta play Little Busters sooner or later.

Also, the feelz.

A copy of 999 for DS (also playable in 3DS due to retrocompatibility) is probably expensive now. If you have a decent Android device you can play it with emulators like DraStic. If you're willing to get Little Busters, you can also make the extra effort for 999. And the Funyarinpa is justice.

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

If you have a DS or 3DS, then play 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Hooks quickly, isn't that long (on the order of 20 or so hours). Though there's a remaster coming out, so keep that in mind. You might prefer to wait for that. 

I have a new 3DS and I have this game, just been too lazy to play it :o But Ive been ill lately and not up for "puzzle games"/thinking games and that scared me off.. how much puzzles is it vs novel?

3 hours ago, Okarin said:

My train of thought goes like this:

> Little Busters has awesome soundtrack

> Music is justice

Henceforth

> You've gotta play Little Busters sooner or later.

Also, the feelz.

A copy of 999 for DS (also playable in 3DS due to retrocompatibility) is probably expensive now. If you have a decent Android device you can play it with emulators like DraStic. If you're willing to get Little Busters, you can also make the extra effort for 999. And the Funyarinpa is justice.

Jun Maeda is way better at music than he is at writing plots, justice for him. 

16 hours ago, Lykkelille said:

Was first thinking of Princess Evanglie but it seems like there are VN's with a better story/characters. :)

Ef- A fairy tale of the two
Yume Miru Kusuri
Little Busters!
Majikoi

??

Length doesnt matter, but I prefer something that hooks me pretty quickly :)

Ef is on my backlist.

Yume Miru Kusuri disappointed me. It's not terrible, but it didn't deliver. I'd say a 6.

Haven't read the other two.

I'd recommend Sepia Tears - it's a short visual novel but I liked the story. Plus it's free.

You might also like Kira☆Kira - it goes through a mix of emotions and gets dark at times, but the three heroines are all really good.

And I can't say enough good things about Oblivious Garden.

I would recommend Sepia Tears, One Thousand Lies and Naricssu if you're looking for free VNs on the Play Store. 

As for those playable on a computer, my top picks would be:

Rewrite and Little Busters - Both have an amazing soundtrack and they give you quite a bit of feels. Rewrite has a bit of a darker theme than LB, since LB focuses quite a bit on friendship. 

Grisaia no Kajitsu - A personal favourite due to its hilarious character interactions and amazing MC. 

Root Double - Something that has a unique 'choice selection system' and the story pretty much keeps you engaged throughout its course. Themes of survival and mystery. 

3 hours ago, Lykkelille said:

I have a new 3DS and I have this game, just been too lazy to play it :o But Ive been ill lately and not up for "puzzle games"/thinking games and that scared me off.. how much puzzles is it vs novel?

Not really your cup of tea right now, then- the puzzles are quite easy, but the problem lies in the fact that it's a quite complicated plot. You're better off not playing 999 just yet.

5 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Jun Maeda is way better at music than he is at writing plots, justice for him. 

I was scolded once for this, Jun Maeda doesn't write the Little Busters routes themselves, he just provides the scenario and overall theme. You know... the same old since Kanon, with minimal variations.

Oh, just remembered - Yume Miru Kusuri has a good soundtrack, too. But the feelz are not quite achieved, not like in Little Busters. LB is so long it can tire you out though.