Your avatar is now the protagonist of the last game you played. What does it do?

Kaguya

1 minute ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Latest game I've been playing has been Professor Layton so... basically nothing changes. Edgeworth will just solve the mysteries by cooperating with Scotland Yard.

Actually it does, scotland yard isn't fond of Prof Layton. :holo: 

2 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Actually it does, scotland yard isn't fond of Prof Layton. :holo: 

Which is why they'd cooperate with Edgeworth but not Layton.

Spoiler

I'd like to say Edgeworth would consequently reach the conclusion faster, but said conclusions are so bonkers it'd probably take the same time as Layton without the Yard's help.

1 minute ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Which is why they'd cooperate with Edgeworth but not Layton.

Reveal hidden contents

I'd like to say Edgeworth would consequently reach the conclusion faster, but said conclusions are so bonkers it'd probably take the same time as Layton without the Yard's help.

I think Layton is a good inspector, giving how complex his enemies are. 

Huh. Well, the last game I played was Shi ni Iku Kimi, Yakata ni Mebuku Zouo, which is where the maid is from. Though her being the protagonist, hmm... That would be pretty interesting.

(Spoilers, obviously.)

Spoiler

I think she would definitely do a better job compared to Mia. Mia is pretty dumb at all times. The maid is way colder and much more straight forward. She would probably either manage to kill the antagonist, or simply find a way to permanently kill hserself so the loop ends, I'd imagine. For instance, once the female guest showed up, if the maid was in Mia's shoes, she would most likely connect the dots about the blood right away, and find a way to kill them, or realize it was futile and end herself.

Either way, I think her being the protagonist would make the game a hell of a lot shorter, lol.

Do VN count as "games"?

Regardless, my avatar is Galacta, daughter of Galactus, cosmically powered planet eater in an Alt World oneshot by Marvel comic.

If VN are not "game", she'll fit right into Dota 2 with all the eldritch abominations running around there.

If VN are considered games, then Hoshizora no memoria just get a lot more... interesting. Star gazing? How about stars visiting :holo:.