Your avatar is now the protagonist of the last game you played. What does it do?

Kaguya

I played Pokemon TCG Online, and seeing that I don't really know that many powerful wolves in Pokemon, that will probably mean I'll just be losing another match. Ah well. At least it'll probably be a dark type Pokemon, one of my favorite types (next to fire and psychic).

8 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

The shapeshifting fox from Hanafuda will just have to DANCE, DANCE LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

Reveal hidden contents

haagrfewl0ugymot7l0n.jpg

this is Crypt of the Necrodancer, by the way

Love that game.

As for me, *looks at avatar*

Uh...

Alice takes a day trip to Helsinki, and discovers that cold trees are really rough. She takes home a branch of one. Baragon is not impressed and suffers as Alice remarks that "It was an ice trip. There's snow way I would go back, though." Turns out, the tree magically forces people to make puns.

20 minutes ago, The Striker said:

My last game has hoshizora no memoria uh....:yumiko:

Heh. We have the same character as an avatar and all. 

I'm fairly sure Nep would like, eat lots of pudding and solve everyone's emotional problems by just being around and becoming friends with them.

If it's Next Purple, I dunno. Cross Combination? 

Well my Avatar is the main character for my visual novel project and the last game i played was tokyo babel.

Spoiler

Since Arin (avatar) is technically God in my visual novel, that would mean setsuna won't need to open the gates of heaven anymore would he?

Ah.. i can't believe i gave a major spoiler from my own WIP :vinty:

1 minute ago, Kenshin_sama said:

What are you playing? Frogger? :makina:

Dat Boi enters a battle royale against 6 other combatants in an effort to obtain the holy grail and fulfill his wish of being the dankest of them all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...