Greetings Fuwa's!

Phantom

Hi guys, I'm Phantom. I've already been on this website for a few days but I didn't know I could actually introduce myself (pretty cool, regards to Kurisu-Chan for letting me know about this and thanks for people that already said their welcoming!).

I've already spoken to some people in the chat and everyone seems really nice, you'll likely find me in the chat. I love visual novels, at the moment I'm finishing off Hoshizora no Memoria and my favorite visual novel is If my heart had wings. Love video games, at the moment my favorite series is the persona series, persona 3 and 4 mainly. My favorite anime is gosick (ooh sick anime right here ;)).

I hope I get along with everyone on the forum :sachi:

Regards, Phantom-kun

16 minutes ago, Zidan209 said:

Kanako is best xD. But i can t read the fandisc because it s untranslated :(

I really want to play the fandisc but yeah untranslated ;(

Kanako seems really interesting as well as a funny character. If it gets translated I'd be so happy. Maybe if I like her a lot I'll bump her up to first place :D 

37 minutes ago, Limerence_ said:

Amane best girl by a mile :wahaha: 

Kotori seems to be the 'main heroine', but the way they ended Amane's route seemed as though that was the true end. 

PS: Welcome to the forums! 

Yeah they did push that Kotori is the main while making Amane's route the most indepth in my opinion as well, thanks for welcoming me :) 

Although I'd already said welcome back when you asked about Oretsuba, let me said welcome again here and hope you had fun here. If you need some VN Recommendation just ask us here, although judging from your favorite here maybe Koiresort if only it was from same company here. Hope we could see each other more here (Although maybe you will not find me on chat though).

PS - Sorry for late greetings here.

@littleshogun Thank you for welcoming me here and back then :)

To be honest I've played resort already but I haven't finished it yet , it is a pretty cool visual novel I like the characters (Riho best girl *cough cough*). I'm really looking forward to reading A Sky Full of Stars (Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o) as it got that same kind of feel as If my heart had wings but I need it translated :S

Since it is very popular I'm kind of expecting a patch in the near future with any luck :sachi: