If My Heart Had Wings V2 patch?

I noticed the restoration patch page for this game has been taken down, are there still plans to do V2 of the patch? I don't mind the bad translations that much as long as the original meaning is still more or less conveyed but some parts just butchered the original meaning.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/326480/guides/#scrollTop=0

There's still this.

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

There is a current TL project going on for the game, you can check that out here:

But I would recommend you to wait out for this retranslation, as a lot of people dislike MoeNovel's translation.

There is also this. Which is still THE preferred way of reading Konosora to date. Don't like to be a shameless self-advertiser, but in case when these steam dudes keep taking stuff from my patch (usually naming it "sweet-love-something", even though sweet love is the least important part of it) without giving credits, I find it appropriate. (BTW, unless something changed in the last year, there is a high chance that v2 will be made in a similar fashion to the patch i linked)

Edit: oh and almost forgot. Konosora patched with my patch doesn't require any kind of NTLEA crap or messing with locales. I seriously have no clue how they managed to break it so bad that it is now a requirement.

On 8/6/2016 at 2:11 AM, ヤミハナ said:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/326480/guides/#scrollTop=0

There's still this.

But I would recommend you to wait out for this retranslation, as a lot of people dislike MoeNovel's translation.

I'm just not sure, I hope the rertanslation is a lot better. I seriously thought it would be a better game and to be honest I bet it is a better game. It was just to plain and boring. When the retranslation comes out I'm giving it another go. Even if the game turns out to be mediocre in the end, as long as I have a more appealing experience the 2nd time I'll be so happy. Crossing my fingers on that.