Hello people of Fuwanovel!

Cidra

On 05/08/2016 at 6:23 AM, Cidra said:

Flutterz

A favorite, geez that'll be hard for me to pick however the one that gave me the most feels and change in the true meaning of friendship was...Little Busters. My very first route was Kud. I wasn't expecting the pains embedded within Little Busters so Kud's route made me cry a little. If anything LB is at the top 5 in my list. My favorite route on that was Mio's. I can never forget the thrive I felt during that entire ordeal. I told myself I will never watch the anime if they change the feelings between Riki and her during it. God I have to play the Rewrite version I heard great things about the new routes.

If you liked Little busters, i advise you to read Clannad.

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwaNovelWerfer, hope we can get along, as a recommendation : steins;gate, shikkoku no sharnoth, Clannad. 

2 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

If you liked Little busters, i advise you to read Clannad.

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwaNovelWerfer, hope we can get along, as a recommendation : steins;gate, shikkoku no sharnoth, Clannad. 

I will definitely give those a chance when I'm finished with current game! Thank you so much Kurisu! I want to know your favorite games so we can chat about them sometime!