Hello people of Fuwanovel!

Cidra

Hey everyone, my name is Cidra and I am really excited to be here on this site! I've tried a few others but nobody was around to chat with and I wasn't able to find anyone who feels the same passion I
 do when it comes to Visual Novels, stories and writing in general.  None of my friends IRL has the same drive I do when it comes to reading an amazing VN So I've decided to step out of my shell and really buckle down to find the people who share the same joy as I do. I really hope to me some friends and have a great experience with the people on this website.

I've finished a few Visual novels (like LB, Danganronpa 1,2 AE, Zero escape, Higurashi, Symphonic Rain, Ever17 and currently reading Umineko Episode 4) and really enjoyed them so I'm here to find like minded people who loves them as much as I do. I want to find some friends who share the same passions as me and I really want to try my hands at collaborating with others and creating a great story with the people here on this website. I'm a writer at heart and always will be.

- I am a pro at RPG Maker (2003,VX and ACE) with 12 years experience combined and I am currently making a pet project that is a visual novel. (I'm loving every minute of it too!)
- I am planning to buy art for my game later down the road. I do projects for fun and not just for money.
- Please PM me if you have a project you think I will enjoy or maybe help you work on or better yet a very good Visual novel that I may enjoy!

It's great to meet all of you!

Welcome! Always glad to see new faces around. 

You ever need anything, feel free to throw me a PM. 

Oh, and as for VN recommendations, you could check out my "50 translated VNs you should read before you die" list. It's pretty popular (though it's a bit dated now,) and you should find some interesting stuff there. 

Hi Cidra!

We basically have almost every fagging news about visual novels here, with valid sources of course.

Then there's the recommendations section; You can ask for anything that may  be of enjoyment for you!

And if you're ever in a pinch about technical visual novel problems, don't hesitate to shitpost in the technical support section. :sachi:

Also, if you're bored and have nothing to do, join the chatroom! It's where we would cater to your special  needs. :holo:

See ya around!

And here, have a kemonomimi. :miyako:

0157_%E7%A5%9E%E7%95%8C%E3%81%AE%E3%83%B

Thank you everyone! I think I made the right choice in coming here!

Riminishihou

I like it a lot. I think Higurashi was a little better but I haven't finished Umineko yet. However I do love the characters and I constantly find myself rooting for Battler.
And for DR I have to say DR2 is my favortie of the series. I even have a wallpaper for it on my desktop. I can't get enough of the characters and I'm so freaking excited for the animes I can't hold it anymore!
We should chat Monokuma sometime!

DarkZedge

I love my little devil bonus. I saved it and will cherish it Haha.

Kaguya

I was just looking at that thread and I was like, "I gotta read this! I gotta!" And now that you reccomended it to me I will definenty stop by and read it. I can wait to see what catches my attention.

ヤミハナ

This place is going to feed my VN pains.

Thank you again everyone, I feel so welcomed. I'm going to get started right away!

Flutterz

A favorite, geez that'll be hard for me to pick however the one that gave me the most feels and change in the true meaning of friendship was...Little Busters. My very first route was Kud. I wasn't expecting the pains embedded within Little Busters so Kud's route made me cry a little. If anything LB is at the top 5 in my list. My favorite route on that was Mio's. I can never forget the thrive I felt during that entire ordeal. I told myself I will never watch the anime if they change the feelings between Riki and her during it. God I have to play the Rewrite version I heard great things about the new routes.

akaritan

I may take you up on that offer! I have to say it's Kyrie because of her "chessboard thinking." I use to play a lot of werewolf/Mafia and I would use that same concept to find the mafia member in the group. She's so smart and it's interesting to see what she comes up with. Battler and Beto are right behind her though. They are a true pair of perfect enemies. 

Oh I won't let you go, who are you favorite characters?!

15 minutes ago, Cidra said:

akaritan

I may take you up on that offer! I have to say it's Kyrie because of her "chessboard thinking." I use to play a lot of werewolf/Mafia and I would use that same concept to find the mafia member in the group. She's so smart and it's interesting to see what she comes up with. Battler and Beto are right behind her though. They are a true pair of perfect enemies. 

Oh I won't let you go, who are you favorite characters?!

I like Kyrie for the same reasons. I usually like smart/analytical characters. My favorite character was Ange, but I love Beato and Lambdadelta too. Ange was really relatable to me, and Beatrice and Lambda oozed personality and charm (and Lambda is really, really cute).

20 minutes ago, akaritan said:

I like Kyrie for the same reasons. I usually like smart/analytical characters. My favorite character was Ange, but I love Beato and Lambdadelta too. Ange was really relatable to me, and Beatrice and Lambda oozed personality and charm (and Lambda is really, really cute).

I just met Ange and I hope she kicks Battler in the face a few times for acting so dumb at times. I can't wait to see how her character grows into the series. Her story so far sounds very hard and powerful. I feel for her as at times I was alone and felt nobody in the world will ever understand me. I have to finish this Episode and see how Ange's determination changes the course of the game. I can't wait! Lambda is really cute! Haha I agree wholeheartedly.

2 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Welcome to Fuwo! :sacchan:

Thank you kind Asonn!

6 hours ago, Cidra said:

I've finished a few Visual novels (like LB, Danganronpa 1,2 AE, Zero escape, Higurashi, Symphonic Rain, Ever17 and currently reading Umineko Episode 4) and really enjoyed them so I'm here to find like minded people who loves them as much as I do.

You have a looooong way to go :makina:

That said, welcome. You should drop by the chat sometime - there's usually a lot of talk, especially during the midweek evenings. A couple of people there also write and create stuff, so you might feel at home.