VN similar to Strawberry panic?

Shinji

What exactly is it that you want? Do you want something with similar levels of drama, or is it simply the all-girls/ ojou-sama school feel to the story?

SonoHanabira is indeed decently close, (yuri, an all-girls school, humor), but you won't find much of the dramatic side of Strawberry Panic, which is one of its key factors in my opinion. 

Princess Evangile does have a lot of ojou-sama characters, humor and a generally similar setting, (a closed off all-girls school) but 1. There is quite the lack of serious drama (though there is some) and 2. It has a male protagonist who is not a trap, so unlike otoboku there is no "yuri-ish" things going on with the romance.

There is stuff like Otome ga Irodoru Koi no Essence, (they have like, a million games in the series,) where you play as a trap protagonist in a ojou-sama school, but none of them are translated as far as I know, so if you can't read Japanese, that's a bust.

It might be a little easier to narrow down some recommendatinos if you say a bit more about exactly what you liked about those shows. (Was it the drama, was it simply the ojou-sama like school setting etc?)

2 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

What exactly is it that you want? Do you want something with similar levels of drama, or is it simply the all-girls/ ojou-sama school feel to the story?

SonoHanabira is indeed decently close, (yuri, an all-girls school, humor), but you won't find much of the dramatic side of Strawberry Panic, which is one of its key factors in my opinion. 

Princess Evangile does have a lot of ojou-sama characters, humor and a generally similar setting, (a closed off all-girls school) but 1. There is quite the lack of serious drama (though there is some) and 2. It has a male protagonist who is not a trap, so unlike otoboku there is no "yuri-ish" things going on with the romance.

There is stuff like Otome ga Irodoru Koi no Essence, (they have like, a million games in the series,) where you play as a trap protagonist in a ojou-sama school, but none of them are translated as far as I know, so if you can't read Japanese, that's a bust.

It might be a little easier to narrow down some recommendatinos if you say a bit more about exactly what you liked about those shows. (Was it the drama, was it simply the ojou-sama like school setting etc?)

Ah well I'm looking for the all girls/ojou school feel. Preferably not too much drama, I don't mind it though, I'm mostly looking for the all girls school/ojou setting. I don't really mind if it's trap or yuri or whatever. Translated or not, doesn't matter. I hope that helps at least a little?

I've already read the sonohana series and Princess Evangile but Otoiro looks pretty good tho, so I'll check it out

1 minute ago, Shinji said:

Ah well I'm looking for the all girls/ojou school feel. Preferably not too much drama, I don't mind it though, I'm mostly looking for the all girls school/ojou setting. I don't really mind if it's trap or yuri or whatever. Translated or not, doesn't matter. I hope that helps at least a little?

I've already read the sonohana series and Princess Evangile but Otoiro looks pretty good tho, so I'll check it out

Ah yeah, in that case, I recommend trying out Otoiro, it should be quite fitting.

If we speaking about all girl school setting, maybe Yurirei here (No ojou sama though). For the one that had both of ojou sama and all girl school here, maybe Tsukiyori (It's untranslated though, and the MC here was trap, although he was quite cute though). Oh, and if looking something alike to Marimite, Flower trilogy (For now, and looking from season as subtitle it should be tetralogy) was good from some review, although it was untranslated though. Oh, and if looking to translated and all girl school, there's another one here (Hakuai, although it was more like nursing school though). Hope this help, although I'm quite late here.

5 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

If we speaking about all girl school setting, maybe Yurirei here (No ojou sama though). For the one that had both of ojou sama and all girl school here, maybe Tsukiyori (It's untranslated though, and the MC here was trap, although he was quite cute though). Oh, and if looking something alike to Marimite, Flower trilogy (For now, and looking from season as subtitle it should be tetralogy) was good from some review, although it was untranslated though. Oh, and if looking to translated and all girl school, there's another one here (Hakuai, although it was more like nursing school though). Hope this help, although I'm quite late here.

I've read both yurirei and the first two in flowers series, but i guess i'll continue with aki-hen. Tsukiyori looks quite interesting too... Thank you for the recommendations!