Poll: Which of these Spike Chunsoft title would you like to see on Steam?

trickzzter

14 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

All of the above

It's the fate for everything to be ported to Steam, no reason not to unless the thing will flop

Wtf are those VNs, Shiren's probably gonna win

Shiren's nowhere close to winning right now after 1800 votes, you have a strange definition of "probably."

428 was is generally very well regarded, don't let its use of live actors fool you into thinking it's some weird, niche thing. I guess it was pretty successful in Japan?

Kenka Bancho Otome looks like a pretty unique otome game starring a girl martial arts expert crossdressing in a school full of delinquent boys, with a rhythm-based fighting system thrown in. A lot of otome fans are really pushing for it.

13 minutes ago, Scorp said:

428, absolutely. Also having in mind usual Chunsoft problem with 3D, this is the best possible VN out of these. And it have a special scenario, written by Nasu, probably another good point for Type-Moon fans.

That's the solution!

Quick, we needa make a remake of ZTD with live 3D instead of whatever the fk they did!@#

Otome fans are numerous yet have been neglected for ages. Now that some of the localization companies have wizened up and realized that there's a market there, it's like blood has been spilled in a pool full of very, very hungry sharks. You better not get in their way if you know what's good for you. :makina:

I joke, but for real, this really does show that if you ignore a fanbase for a while, they don't go away but grow even hungrier and more ravenous as time goes on. Spike Chunsoft is making them fight for their dinner scraps and fight they will.

1 hour ago, Decay said:

Otome fans are numerous yet have been neglected for ages. Now that some of the localization companies have wizened up and realized that there's a market there, it's like blood has been spilled in a pool full of very, very hungry sharks. You better not get in their way if you know what's good for you. :makina:

I joke, but for real, this really does show that if you ignore a fanbase for a while, they don't go away but grow even hungrier and more ravenous as time goes on. Spike Chunsoft is making them fight for their dinner scraps and fight they will.

Well, I actually support otome market, I own code realize, amnesia and hakouki, I also tried to fund Beastmaster and witch boy Kickstarters, but I cannot permit 428 to be sacrificed in favor of kenka banchou.