We Happy Few?

Arsudar

Currently I'm interested in a game called "We Happy Few" after I saw this game's trailer in E3 2016: 

The game is on alpha stage and seems to follow horror-survival genre. For what we know so far, the game is about a "dystopia" city called Wellington Wells where all people use some kinds of drug (Joy Pill) in order to feel happy all the time and avoid sadness. The protagonist realizes the true state of the city and tries to escape from this so-called "utopia". Pretty interesting story , I have a big hope for this game, also because the game is created by the ex-developers of Bioshock serie (which is also much successful).

From what I've heard it's early access state is not good at the moment, lot's of problems with the hunger, thirst and sleep meters balancing, needs balancing, weapon duration balancing which is expected since it is early access but still could use some improving before being bought.

I'd say wait a bit before pulling the trigger on this one, at least until more updates are out. It does hold a lot of promise like Solid said but at this point in time and according to all the information I've been seeing it's not in a really good state.

On 8/2/2016 at 9:51 PM, DarkZedge said:

From what I've heard it's early access state is not good at the moment, lot's of problems with the hunger, thirst and sleep meters balancing, needs balancing, weapon duration balancing which is expected since it is early access but still could use some improving before being bought.

I'd say wait a bit before pulling the trigger on this one, at least until more updates are out. It does hold a lot of promise like Solid said but at this point in time and according to all the information I've been seeing it's not in a really good state.

True, watched a little bit Youtube alpha stage and I feel a little bit down. But it is still early to make assumption whether the game is excellent or not

6 hours ago, Arsudar said:

True, watched a little bit Youtube alpha stage and I feel a little bit down. But it is still early to make assumption whether the game is excellent or not

Of course it is. I merely think that it's not in a good place at this current point in time, I have high hopes for this game whenever it gets more updates or it's finally released completely but right now it's better to wait until they fix it up and balance it up some more before deciding to buy it.

Let's just hope they won't betray our expectations and solve the issues the game currently has.