Rewrite quests questions

Mash

Hello, I am playing Rewrite for the first time so far i am on first playthrough. I am using this walkthrough , Sometimes i see there is something like Choose Quest #13 but i cant find anything like that in game I am missing some leads to quests ?. I am asking especially because right now i am at october  22 and at oct 21 there was  Choose Quest #13: "Doll User" and complete it but I didnt have any choice like that. I meet the requirements by reporting to Inoue the 2 completed  quests. I know that in the walkthrough the quest should be completed on the 4 playthrough but in the informations about the quest the only requirements is to report to Inoue and get the lead on the quest. So was there another requirement or I cant complete it on first playthrough 

Thanks for answers and sorry for if its hard to understand. 

I believe those choices on oct 21 only appear during Akane's route. Complete Chihaya's route to unlock Akane's.

EDIT: I tested it and looks like in addition to unlocking Akane's route, specific choices have to be made prior to 10/21 for it to even appear. For example the quest on 10/21 will not appear unless you select  "Go Somewhere Else" on 10/16.

EDIT2: After further testing, I did successfully trigger the 10/21 quest without unlocking Akane's route. So, its more like you have to fulfill the quest conditions in addition to selecting the correct choices.

"Go Somewhere 

2 hours ago, Mash said:

Hello, I am playing Rewrite for the first time so far i am on first playthrough. I am using this walkthrough , Sometimes i see there is something like Choose Quest #13 but i cant find anything like that in game I am missing some leads to quests ?. I am asking especially because right now i am at october  22 and at oct 21 there was  Choose Quest #13: "Doll User" and complete it but I didnt have any choice like that. I meet the requirements by reporting to Inoue the 2 completed  quests. I know that in the walkthrough the quest should be completed on the 4 playthrough but in the informations about the quest the only requirements is to report to Inoue and get the lead on the quest. So was there another requirement or I cant complete it on first playthrough 

Thanks for answers and sorry for if its hard to understand. 

That walkthrough assumes that your first playthrough would either be Kotori or Chihaya. And as someone who has completed all of rewrites quests i can say that you cannot finish most quests on your first playthrough. i'd advise you just play it normally and absorb the story content for now, then on your next play through you knuckle down and focus on the quests.