Hello Everyone :)

Kuudere

I've been sitting on this username like a hoarder clutching onto a dusty book that I never use.

I figured after about 10 months maybe it might be time to actually put it in action, you can just call me Ashley or Kuudere or whatever you feel like.

I've been playing visual novels for about 4~ years now but I haven't updated my vndb in forever since I'm overly lazy if you couldn't already tell.

I play them because I like reading and I especially love the twists and storylines in VNs and I might get attached to some characters just a tiny bit.

My 'job' is to draw and sell art for a half living and I relax by playing osu!

I'm also from south island New Zealand so that is alright too. I might be a bit bitchy but I don't bite and sometimes even friendly, believe it or not!

Thanks for reading :D

12 minutes ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Hey, what up. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here. WHat is your favourite visual novel, by the way?

Thank you very much c:

Probably G-Senjou no Maou, the story was able to be fun and intriguing without sacrificing one or the other or ruining immersion. I also could of never predicted the how the true route went, with that in regard it reminded me of Sharin no Kuni!

4 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome to Fuwa

Hope to see you around

Thanks! I hope so as well.