KARAKARA, Dovac, Twitter wars, and overcharging for adult content

sanahtlig

10 minutes ago, shadowolf64 said:

As well as the two people mentioned above the staff list on Sekai no longer mentions Raymond Qian. 

I really hope this doesn't turn into a huge thing... if this is actually the reason for this and not just people leaving for other reasons. I would fucking hate to see a company putting out VN content to have something happen for such a stupid reason. SP still has a bunch of games slated to come out that I am looking forward to. Even if they have issues with the 18+ content I would hate to see a bunch of people lose their jobs or have something bad happen to the company because of departures. SP doesn't seem like a big enough company to just lose 2 or 3 employees without any consequence. 

Anyway hope this turns out alright and the people that are leaving find jobs soon. Who knows maybe this will end up being a good thing in the end? Or it may be horrible. Have to wait and see. 

If things really went down, there were a ton of internal reasons for it and this twitter drama was not the real cause.

17 minutes ago, Basileus777 said:

If things really went down, there were a ton of internal reasons for it and this twitter drama was not the real cause.

True. This incident may have been the culmination of this conflict though. 

Edit: Looks like an official account on Reddit has posted a comment saying that everything is fine and Dovac is still with the company. Here

Dovac just should shut up in internet and stop discussing his company, trying to manage things or announce anything. But no, he behaves himself like the most hated VN protagonist, telling nonsenses, sending f**ks to the world and doing other stupid things (like he always do), repeating he do not care about community and only people who pay. No surprise people got pissed and want to fry such a person in hell's kitchen. That's not a VN.

I personally think he does not deserve the money and trust people give him by paying for SP games. And the frustration they got after seeing whom they funded results in such death wishes. Probably.

8 hours ago, Scorp said:

Dovac just should shut up in internet and stop discussing his company, trying to manage things or announce anything. But no, he behaves himself like the most hated VN protagonist, telling nonsenses, sending f**ks to the world and doing other stupid things (like he always do), repeating he do not care about community and only people who pay. No surprise people got pissed and want to fry such a person in hell's kitchen. That's not a VN.

I personally think he does not deserve the money and trust people give him by paying for SP games. And the frustration they got after seeing whom they funded results in such death wishes. Probably.

He's always in the right, tho.

that's why I aqppreciate his honesty, he never loose time with useless diplomacy, straight to the point, straight to the war. But apparently people prfefers when things are resolved under the desk with shady business.

1 hour ago, WinterfuryZX said:

He's always in the right, tho.

that's why I aqppreciate his honesty, he never loose time with useless diplomacy, straight to the point, straight to the war. But apparently people prfefers when things are resolved under the desk with shady business.

post-46067-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-

EDIT: Look at dovac's twitter page.  Every tweet from almost a year ago is gone, he's following TweetDeleter (lol), and he's apparently scrubbed all mention of SP from his description.  This situation is still incredibly confusing.  It's possible that they are actually forcing him to shut the hell up on the internet (something everyone should be happy about, SP employees included), or he's leaving.  Still not back on the staff listing on their site, but that means nothing alone, and there's no supporting evidence of that yet.