Hey there!

Tindre

I'm Tindre, nice to meet you!

I have always liked visual novels, but I havent played super many yet,

I have started to read many years ago but since they were in Japanese I could not finish them because it took a lot of time.. (not fluent but I can read some and use kanji dictionaries)

Nowadays many novels are translated so I have started picking them up again, its so awesome!

What I love the most about visual novels is the artwork and characters, and I love dating sim type visual novels... both otome and bishojo type games.

My dream is to make my own which I already have planned, so when I get more time on my hands I might start on that for real. I draw and do art and also write some.

See you around! ^0^/

1 minute ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Hey dude. What up. Welcome to the forums. What is your favourite visual novel by the way?

Cheers.

Hey and thanks! :D

Hmm that's a tough one. I really really like toheart2 (Sasara <33) but I haven't finished it yet, I still consider it my favorite though. I just love the characters, setting and art.

other than that I love the Tokimeki memorial girls side games for DS and Amnesia:Memories too!

When it comes to indie novels I really liked Always the same blue sky because of the setting and feeling, it's by no means a perfect novel, but it gave me inspiration to make my own.

Sorry for babbling- ^^'

What is your favorite if I may ask?

Just now, Tindre said:

Hey and thanks! :D

Hmm that's a tough one. I really really like toheart2 (Sasara <33) but I haven't finished it yet, I still consider it my favorite though. I just love the characters, setting and art.

other than that I love the Tokimeki memorial girls side games for DS and Amnesia:Memories too!

When it comes to indie novels I really liked Always the same blue sky because of the setting and feeling, it's by no means a perfect novel, but it gave me inspiration to make my own.

Sorry for babbling- ^^'

What is your favorite if I may ask?

My favorite VN must be Kara no Shoujo. It's a bit dark, but I can tell you that the story and the translation are both brilliant. Anyways, hope you have a good time here. Cheers and have a nice day. 

5 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome, and hope you could find more good Visual Novel in the future (If necessary, just ask us for recommendation here). As for your original VN project here, good luck and you could post about it later at Original Visual Novel section.

Thank you!

Yes I picked up CLannad, Princess Evangile, Eden, G-senjou, Ozmafia and Grisaia on the recent steam sale... so I have reading to do x)
I will ask for recommendations if I get those read first. I really look forward to Clannad and Evangile!

Thanks again, I hope I can round up the things I have and post about it later, I did the concepts during a school course (studied 2d game graphics) so I already have basics of characters and such planned. So I just need time to get started :)

4 minutes ago, madvanced said:

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan, creativity and passion are always welcome.

Thank you very much! Nyoroon~~ x)

I hope I can bring my share, and I want to see what everyone is doing here as well!:D

I might have already played some members novels on steam maybe, exciting!

5 minutes ago, Aizen-Sama said:

My favorite VN must be Kara no Shoujo. It's a bit dark, but I can tell you that the story and the translation are both brilliant. Anyways, hope you have a good time here. Cheers and have a nice day. 

Oh yeah, I saw it on mangagamer and was thinking of playing it but it might be too dark for me... I will consider reading it when I get the ones I have done though :) Im sure its good!

Thanks again and have a nice day you too ^^/ it was nice meeting you!

2 minutes ago, Tindre said:

Thank you very much! Nyoroon~~ x)

I hope I can bring my share, and I want to see what everyone is doing here as well!:D

I might have already played some members novels on steam maybe, exciting!

My only advice would be to not rush things too much if you have that tendency, I've been writing "something" with someone else for about a year now and I don't envision it to be really finished anytime soon and that's fine by me. Just a small word of advice that is most likely something you already know.

47 minutes ago, madvanced said:

My only advice would be to not rush things too much if you have that tendency, I've been writing "something" with someone else for about a year now and I don't envision it to be really finished anytime soon and that's fine by me. Just a small word of advice that is most likely something you already know.

Oh I know that all too well. it always take a lot longer than you think... The project I have in mind is really big so I am thinking of doing something smaller and shorter first so I get how it all works. :)

can you talk about that somthing? :D

25 minutes ago, Tindre said:

Oh I know that all too well. it always take a lot longer than you think... The project I have in mind is really big so I am thinking of doing something smaller and shorter first so I get how it all works. :)

can you talk about that somthing? :D

I just don't really like to discuss it publicly because there was never any announcement and because it isn't completely up to me, like he is fine with me talking about it, but it's always good to have caution, I mean it's a project that's going really slow as well so there's also that. :D

15 minutes ago, madvanced said:

I just don't really like to discuss it publicly because there was never any announcement and because it isn't completely up to me, like he is fine with me talking about it, but it's always good to have caution, I mean it's a project that's going really slow as well so there's also that. :D

Oh ok :D I understand! I hope you two get going so I will be able to see it in the near future then :3

1 hour ago, oystein said:

Whalecum!

So how are you finding the weather?

Dolphanks!

Are you by chance scandinavian? I mean the name and then talking about weather, very suspicious...
But yeah its pretty damn warm right now, and I am stuck working on the computer all day so its a bit sad ; _ ;

Just now, Tindre said:

Dolphanks!

Are you by chance scandinavian? I mean the name and then talking about weather, very suspicious...
But yeah its pretty damn warm right now, and I am stuck working on the computer all day so its a bit sad ; _ ;

Yes, I'm Norwegian actually. Name is Øystein, but generally if I use the Ø people go ape shit. :makina:

I live like, all the way at the top in Norway. (The kind of top where you can't get further north.) And we've been having pretty good weather these past days, which is surprising. I'm used to Snow and Rain and nothing more... I just turn the window 90 degrees and enjoy the "summer" breeze.

18 hours ago, Tindre said:

Thank you!

Where are the lifeboats if I need them? ^^'

Yayy a very own Neko! I'll feed her and pet her and name her Georg ; _ ;

Lifeboats? there's no such thing mwahahaha. we do however have endless supplies of salt :sacchan: 

Georg?! :michiru: