Pact with a Witch [+18] [WIP]

jonnymelabo

animation03_mastb.gif?w=840

Basically everything is the same.
The only one that changes quite a bit is the 5$... Before was only Early access to images. Now is acces to the game much earlier. Let me explain.

Since the basic interest in my patreon is the game itself, I decided leave those NSFW early access images to All Patreons, so I can share better the word... this way I will be able to show early acces in forums with censorship and without too much spoilers... ^^

So in few words changes are next ones:

1$: Access to the game 1 month before Public Release.
 3$: NEW! Access to the game 2 months "later" than ALPHA (10$) Release.
 5$: NEW! Access to the game 1 month "later" than ALPHA (10$) Release.
 10$: Access to the ALPHA game + PREMIUM (go beyond where version ends and see the depths of what I´m working in that moment...). Only problem with that, is... not everything will be avaible in english and basically beyond actual version is gonna be work in progress... ^^
 20$: Higher points for polls (when there are polls). Basically is for showing better support on my project. ^^
I saw that I only had 1$ or 10$ rewards... and 1$ Reward is not really too much reward... (I saw in 30th June Free version will be: v 00.03.05  and 10$ version will be: v 00.05.02. That means 8 months of difference between Free and 10$... Wow...)

PLEASE... Tell me your opinions about these changes... Are they good? are they bad? Could I improve any of them? 

Thanks for your support!

Click here to see my Patreon.

An example of things I don´t know how to do, is this thread.
Just to make an idea of problems I can get into.

I do repeat, I´m looking for a Code Mentor/Co-coder, who teach me and help me improve on my skills on programing and also help me on my project, not just a professional Programmer who programs and then I don´t understand a single line of what he coded... :S

Thanks!

versions_2017_06_16.jpg?w=600

v0.3.8:
. Continuation of the Story of the 4th day.

. You can see what happens if you don´t grab hard his/her mouth (in forced scene).

. ADVISE: The game advance slow on FREE version, you can wait to the next month if you want enjoy better the walkthrought. Your choice.

Download it on GAMEJOLT or ITCH.IO. (If one doesn´t work, prove the other one).

versions_2017_06_29.jpg?w=600

NEW PUBLIC UPDATE: v00.04.00:
. You can inseminate Dídac (in forced scene). All scenes with Didac are done, Next one starts Neus 2ndDate.
. ADVISE: The game advance slow on FREE version, you can wait to the next month if you want enjoy better the walkthrought. Your choice.

versions_2017_07_07.jpg

NEW PUBLIC UPDATE: v00.04.01:
. Start the 2nd Date with Neus.
. By my mistake this version has several scenes painted, they will not be in color in next updates, but in this one... yes. (Like Neus).