"Mind fuck" VN with heavy amounts of plot twists?

Nuka

I've read Euphoria is pretty much a sex game for "How much can you take before X'ing out?"

Saya no Uta is definitely a great mindfuck.

Chaos;head, Cross Channel, Remember11, Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- | He said he wants twists, that can be rough. Muv Luv has a twist...but Alternative isn't out on Steam yet and reading through Extra can be a chore for some.  Higurashi or Umineko for sure.

Another good one is Soul Link. I never finished it myself, due to some computer issues at the time...but it had some decent plot twists.   Also trying to think of another, but I can't recall it at the moment...involved a all female station + MC, and he had a robot arm or some such...

https://vndb.org/v725

Nocturnal Illusion is an old one that I enjoyed as well.

36 minutes ago, Mkilbride said:

I've read Euphoria is pretty much a sex game for "How much can you take before X'ing out?"

The first four routes felt like that, honestly. The real "meat" of the story is in Kanae's route. Other people would disagree with me, I'm sure, but I feel that if you're only in it for the story (like I was), you're best off having someone spoil Rika, Natsuki, and Rinne's routes and just reading Nemu and Kanae routes.

19 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

If I'm being honest, Ever17 was so boring to me, I dropped it after three routes. It didn't grip me like Remember11.

Ever17 has too much text.  Like I don;t give a shit how this fictional place or thing works.  Just stfu and get on with the story.  They literally make a essay about how a door opens or something.

• 3 weeks later...

The artwork for this Shingakkou -Noli me tangere- looks really nice. Is there an English translation?

lol never mind. I looked it up and there's no English translation yet. I saw something on Tumblr that said there was some weird thing that translates something in the game but it led to nothing. Guess I will go back to learning Chinese.

On 7/30/2016 at 7:14 AM, Eclipsed said:

Zero Escape, Ever 17, Root Double for trapped survival escape mystery themed VNs with pseudoscientific plot twists

On 7/30/2016 at 7:15 AM, WinterfuryZX said:

Infinity:

Never7

Ever17

Remember11

12Riven

The series starts becaming interesting with ever17 though. Never7 is pretty boring.

Heed these posts. Especially Zero Escape (9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and Virtue's Last Reward) is utterly incredible in terms of mindfuck. Hell, the moment I find something that gives my mind a more thorough fucking than the ending of Virtue's Last Reward it'll become my favorite VN.