Can somebody please recommed some good Manga to read?

NSFW - Nozoki Ana 

NSFW - Velvet Kiss

NSFW - Domestic na Kanojo

GE: Good Ending

Half and Half

Koe no Katachi

Prunus Girl

Pandora Hearts

NSFW - Seishun Pop!

Taiyou no Ie

Yume de Aetara

NSFW - Love Lucky!

I put NSFW on the ones I know for sure aren't SFW, the rest they might have had a nip slip though I can't remember.

I enjoyed all of these manga and they represent my tastes quite well :sachi:

Ready?

Horimiya

Blood Lad

City of the Dead Sorcerer

RELife

Nichijou

Ansatsu Kyõshitsu

Denpa Kyõshi

Akame ga Kiru

Hyõka

New Game

3D Kanojo

Ao Haru Ride

Chikotan, Kowareru

D-Frag

DICE

Girls of the Wild's

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Himegoto

Koi to Uso

Last Game

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu

Nukoduke

Sentirental Shoujo

Shishunki na Adam

Shisunki Bitter Change

Tonari no Kashiwari-san

Trinity Seven

Yamada-kun no 7-nin no Majo

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Yumekui Merry

Yumekuri

y - Ganma

That should do it for now

Whole lotta boring lists with no descriptions up in here.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is a wonderful manga. The series starts with the college-aged main character suddenly awakening to a hidden power granted by a mystical iguana or something, is charged with a "princess" he must protect from the encroaching threat of evil, and immediately falls for and vows allegiance to this "princess" when she triumphantly declares her plan to destroy the world. The characters are all fantastic, they handle serious topics with a sense of humor while still allowing yourself to get emotionally invested, and is nicely paced, telling a good, complete story at 10 volumes. It's actually one of my favorites.*

*Disclaimer: I don't read much manga so it being one of my favorites doesn't mean much.

Its okay @LiquidShu, she asked for recommendations and we gave them, mostly in regards to what is wanted [good story with drama]. She can now save all the recommendations and go through them at her own pace. Since Novel21 thanked us, i'm sure she appreciates our efforts :sachi:

I myself saved some of the manga you guys recommended, I'll be proactive and go through them to find out if it fits my taste or not in my own time [liked a lot of them]. So thanks for the suggestions guys!

I didn't read much manga here, but if I may give some recommendation here, Alice Academy. Yes, I would suggest here to enjoy that instead of watching the anime, you better read the manga because anime was ended in Gecko Ending and trust me, the storyline in manga and anime for Alice Academy was very different. I could give one example here for the difference, but I couldn't because it would be a big spoiler there. Other than that, maybe Bitter Virgin (The story was like some popular schoolboy knowing some dark secret of his timid female classmate and he decided to help the classmate there). Sorry if you already read my recommendations beforehand and couldn't help you much here.

Edited by littleshogun

If you are looking for an interesting Drama then I recommend Fuuka but If you do want to read it then I strongly suggest you read Suzuka and Kimi ni iru machi first, in that order since Fuuka is kind of like a  continuation of those 2.

And if you want some good relationship drama then Domestic Na Kanojo is pretty good  

If you want something a little darker for drama then Kuzu no Honkai

and this isn't a drama but Fujimura kun meitsu is a really funny and an enjoyable time