Rensa Byoutou & Ringetsu Installation help

Heey Fuwanovel
I have a slightly problem with installing a 2 Visual Novels.
Downloaded 2 games named "燐月-リンゲツ" "Ringetsu" & "連鎖病棟" "Rensa Byoutou"
Both games i got them DVD-ROM Version of the game. 

When i looked inside of the folder, where i downloaded it to
I go these files
Ringetsu Disk 1.ISO
Ringetsu Disk 1.MDS
Ringetsu Disk 2.BIN
Ringetsu Disk 2.CUE

I opened the Disk 1 ISO with Daemon Tools and inside there were the "Setup" Program.
And normally as a i do install the game with Applocale Admin but either way i have changed everything on my PC to Japanese.

I just clicked on the Setup file and let it install the game, when it was finish i just tried to launch the game but after 5 seconds the game i get an "This program has stopped working" Standard message. Literally i can't open the game not even for a second.

I though it may had been a bug in the Installation. I tried to re-Installed the game but the same problem occurred. 

So started to look inside the Installation folder in details to see what if there was something missing from the ISO File and in the Installation folder. Then i saw that the game i downloaded is 3.64 GB but in the Installation folder it's only 1.20GB.

Also then i recalled that the "Installation Setup" of the game NEVER asked me to the secondary Disk. 

Now i have tried everything Mounted both Disks but it still won't copy disk 2 files inside the Installation folder
I looked inside the disk 2 there is some "Opening movies" that may be the reason that it wont start.

Now the question is "How do you Install this game in the right way?"

But while seeking for an answer i got "連鎖病棟" "Rensa Byoutou"
"To note that both games are made by the same Developer [Selen]"

But as a normally do 
0.5) This game only have 1 Disk
1) Run the ISO file in Daemon tools
2) Run the Setup file in Admin LocaleEmulator/Applocale
3) Wait for Finish Installation 
4) Run the game?

156feqs.jpg

I launch the game i get a black screen and nothing happens even if you wait for hours end. Ran the game in Admin Applocale/Emulator
So i checked inside the ISO File as with the other game and found out it's missing some DATA. The game total Size is 1.96 GB but the Installation folder is 1.14GB.
Also i checked around the internet if others had the same problem with the same game or other game with the same Developer and found this

12262469_shakkin-2.jpg

This isn't the same game but the Files is identical This is my folder inside my CDrive

2eghdzb.jpg

If you look closely i need a "Moviefile" it's the game opening movie scene BUT i have these "Movie files" it's inside the ISO File 

2kfnnp.jpg

2v2zho5.jpg

When you run the Setup file it will Install programs inside the "program files" Folder the OPMovie will not get "Installed" (The Demo folder isn't necessary)

This is the content inside "Program files" 34q5xg4.jpg

I have tried to move the "movie files" Manually but it won't work at all.
I'm lost now. Any one that can help me with this problem Please i'm losing my mind. X_X

if you guys have any question or need further infomation please ask X_X

I'd rather not have to download even more things just to have a chance to get ti to work when it doesn't actually look that interesting anyway. I'll try messing with it a little more on my own and if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

But thank you anyway.

• 4 years later...