Need Help With Sanoba Witch

Well, I'll get to the point I started this and then went through all the choices u pick at the beginning to start one of the heroine's routes, but after selecting all the beginning choices nothing actually came up instead it just ended after the concert scene basically. Am I doing something wrong here, because I'm pretty sure that there's suppose to be a route I should be on automatically either way so how come it just ended without letting me start one? 

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

You probably made 1 or 2 choices wrong so you didn't get on any route.

Check http://seiya-saiga.com/game/yuzu-soft/sothewitch.html

Gah if that's the case dammit lol It's hard to tell which choice is what when the translation aint there >< and ya I've been looking at that link as guidance, but haven't exactly been able to decipher everything it says even with it machine translated with google. You wouldn't happen to have a better guide would ya to follow?

2 minutes ago, TheInquisition said:

Gah if that's the case dammit lol It's hard to tell which choice is what when the translation aint there >< and ya I've been looking at that link as guidance, but haven't exactly been able to decipher everything it says even with it machine translated with google. You wouldn't happen to have a better guide would ya to follow?

Check vndb for characters' Japanese names and look for them from that guide.

Then just match the choices in the game and guide even though you don't understand so well what they mean...

セーブ*number* means when to save.

セーブ*number*から is to load.