[Recruiting] Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana Translation Project

Description

Shuuya has been able to see ghosts ever since he was a child, but he kept it a secret from everyone. One day, he noticed a girl wearing winter clothes even though it was warm outside. She noticed his gaze and happily said ‘I found you!’. The girl Matsuri was a ghost who was scouting people who could see spirits for a new private school Suou Academy. Since he wanted to find out why he had this special ability, he decided to join the school where ghosts and those who can see them both attend.

23170.jpg

Recruiting:

-Translator-

-Hacker-

-Editor-

-Quality Checker-

I don't know what's been happening but lately a lot of these started to pop up, basically projects without translators to begin with. At least this is not in the Translation Projects page and it's just in the Discussion. I wish you good luck with this, but honestly speaking here, if you think that waiting for someone to magically appear and translate/hack this VN is possible then you're deluding yourself.

On a side note, what would you supposedly do in this project? Because you clearly specify nothing other than you need people.

EDIT: Nevermind my last question, I seem to suck at reading posts. Sorry about that.

EDIT 2 : Not trying to be mean here, but I don't fully believe that maybe your friends help you or not and I think that this is just an attempt of asking the community to translate a game.

I don't want to discourage you but, it is hard to find capable member(s) who will stick with the project from the beginning to the end.

If you have translator, it will be easier for you to find member and keep your project alive.

For example. My own team was downed to had only 1 translator for a year. Fortunately, that translator won't give up and keep the project alive long enough to pass them to another team.

3 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

@Dergonu will be excited about this one.

Ohhh! Yes, this game needs a translation. It's one of my favorite VNs of all time. 

Best of luck on recruiting. I would help out, but I'm busy with own own project. Once a translator has been found I coud potentially help out as a TLC, but won't be able to join until a translator has been found at the very leasy.

• 2 weeks later...