Recommendations for good eroge visual novels?

Utratank

Hi. I'm looking for some good eroge visual novels with fine art. I want it to be a proper visual novel, no RPGs / SRPGs or any of that whatnot. I prefer a Japanese voice, but with English sub. I don't mind much about the setting.  I'm ok with fantasy or normal life. (I also want a little H-scenes as well, I'm new btw please help me out).

The request is pretty vague, but if you're just getting started, it can be hard to put together even a decent request for recommendations, so I sympathize. It might help us recommend something you'll enjoy if you can say what kind of stories you like, e.g., action, romance, comedy, that kind of thing. If you watch anime, for instance, listing off some of your favorites might help us advise you on a good starter VN.

Going strictly off what you asked for, maybe play Sekien no Inganock? It has a few H scenes, it's got an English translation (some question its quality, but it gave me no problems... at the time...), and the art is gorgeous. You'll want to use a guide for the between-chapter segments. I think this is the one I ended up using: http://www.giantbomb.com/sekien-no-inganock/3030-37469/guide/. I loved the game, for what it's worth.

Also, this is a good starting point, though not all the games listed there are eroge:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and looks like you're quite new to VN here. If I may give you recommendations, I would like to recommended Root Double (No H Scenes there), Tokyo Babel (Same with Root Double, no H), Comyu (You could skip H Scenes), ToHeart 2, Yoake (Translated version had no H-Scenes), and Koichoco (You could just installed no H patch). If you need more help, just ask us and hope it'll be useful to you.

5 hours ago, Utratank said:

Hi. I'm looking for some good eroge visual novels with fine art. I want it to be a proper visual novel, no RPGs / SRPGs or any of that whatnot. I prefer a Japanese voice, but with English sub. I don't mind much about the setting.  I'm ok with fantasy or normal life. (I also want a little H-scenes as well, I'm new btw please help me out).

You don't seem to be that picky in terms of themes; just pick something from Kaguya's topic.

Well let's see, to name a few: 

Well those are all I'll provide for now, I threw a little bit of a mix of genres since your request was a bit on the vague side so if you end up picking one of these I hope you'll enjoy them :sachi: 

• 2 years later...
On 4/15/2019 at 11:56 PM, tahu157 said:

This thread is 3 years old . . .

Well, sorry about that.I thought the thread is still in use for some people! (It was for me at least:mellow:)

Edited by Taki