Aiyoku no Eustia & Sekai Project!! new hope!! it might happen!!

Shini44

yeh at the moment i am looking for good online courses, or applications, instead of funding kickstarter, i will learn Japanese. this way i can read a lot of VNs that worth reading. will take time but way faster that waiting for many games to be translated by sekai. if anyone know a good site or course feel free to share ^^

7 hours ago, TheFantasm said:

I'm not their biggest fan, but even I'm amazed at how much people enjoy shitting on them at times.

Mob mentality. And to coin that famous philosopher, Terry Pratchett - "the IQ of a mob is the IQ of its most stupid member divided by the number of mobsters"

Well that was a pretty weird thread to read.

Despite that there is actually hope for Aiyoku no Eustia.  Aiyoku no Eustia was one of the more likely titles for Gare and Conjueror's secret project so maybe you can direct your hope in that direction. Just don't spam August or Gare and Conjueror based on an unconfirmed, hypothetical translation.

14 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

WTF people. Someone randomly tweets at Sekai Project about a game for which they've announced nothing, and it somehow spirals into a thread for dumping on Sekai Project because they say they have nothing to announce? Or, better yet, @CeruleanGamer because if they might theoretically have announced something, you somehow psychically know it wouldn't be what you're looking for, despite recent evidence to the contrary? This is the most illogical thread I've seen on Fuwa in a while.

You don't need logic to hate. I can hate on SP whenever I want, wherever I want. You are free to white knight them too if you want. I just don't agree with how they treat their veteran fanbase.

No facts or convincing will ever make me love/appreciate what they do. It's more fruitful to learn Japanese than spamming Sekai's twitter to plead them of translating something. Your voice falls on deaf ears. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

#SecretProjectConfirmed

that´s been already the case since the days of his little galge-tournament, where he semi-obviously marked all and every tweets which were about eustia with lots of ^^ + that certain one shortly after eustia lost.

edit: hopes are there the secret stuff, even if it happens to be some different title, gets revealed at upcoming otakon.