Aiyoku no Eustia & Sekai Project!! new hope!! it might happen!!

Shini44

So after nearly a year!! of going on with Nicholas J from Sekaiproject, he told me that Aiyoku no Eustia have a bigger chance of getting a kickstarter. please help us to make this happen!! :D

Please retweet so we can have it up on kick starter!! : https://twitter.com/VN_Saviour/status/756139850168803328

EWjb6mX.png

4IE8S4X.png

Please retweet so we can have it up on kick starter!! : https://twitter.com/VN_Saviour/status/756139850168803328

Nicholas J from sekaiproject was nice, he is the reason why they had The Devil on G String :P and few other VNs. hopefully this one get attention, he wanted to see how many people are interested. feel free to help and re-tweet if you wana see it happen :3

On 21.7.2016 at 6:46 PM, Suzu Fanatic said:

Hmm, not to rain on anyone's parade - but the above official reply is basically SP's typical response to any TL requested by fans.

Haven't checked out their new website, but I know the old one had a long list of requested licenses..

the difference is that most of those requests have been handled by sekai themselves in a way that´s befitting a publisher, e.g. establishing contact, inquiring etc. & NOT to send out literally hordes of fanboy-ish weaboos to start harassing a company of interest publicly. that´s a disgusting business practice, almost some form of blackmail, or guilttripping aka "better give us the license or my buddies will make you quit your peaceful days".

edit: also how conveniently to already include a kickstarter tag in there, so it at least reeks of possible big money to make, when looking at sekais past history of pretty successful campaigns. world you disgust me.

edit2: now that it seems to be a non legit/official attempt NOT coming from sekai themselves, but a nobody-ish dude instead, i take back what´s been directed at their address. the central essence of my post above stands still and should go for ANY publisher of ANY kind at ANY time.

9 minutes ago, XReaper said:

the difference is that most of those requests have been handled by sekai themselves in a way that´s befitting a publisher, e.g. establishing contact, inquiring etc. & NOT to send out literally hordes of fanboy-ish weaboos to start harassing a company of interest publicly. that´s a disgusting business practice, almost some form of blackmail, or guilttripping aka "better give us the license or my buddies will make you quit your peaceful days".

edit: also how conveniently to already include a kickstarter tag in there, so it at least reeks of possible big money to make, when looking at sekais past history of pretty successful campaigns. world you disgust me.

The first pic with the hashtags is just from some random fellow, not SP (at least not to anyone's knowledge :P )

3 hours ago, Shini44 said:

So after nearly a year!! of going on with Nicholas J from Sekaiproject, he told me that Aiyoku no Eustia have a bigger chance of getting a kickstarter. please help us to make this happen!! :D

Sorry, but you're deluded, and you're spreading your delusions by preying on the vulnerable.  Please stop.

Hello. I felt it might be a good idea to clarify a few things, since I see the thread is rapidly getting excited, but the exact text of our reply to him was: 

Hello [NAME] ,

Thank you for writing back in. If we get any title, we will be sure to announce it, and I would recommend keeping an eye on our social media for more information. 

In addition, please see this tweet: 

Thank you for reading. 

2 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

Sorry, but you're deluded, and you're spreading your delusions by preying on the vulnerable.  Please stop.

50 minutes ago, Shini44 said:

not RIP though, since they yet to work with August.

Looks like sanahtlig is spot on. There is no reason to spend anymore time on this thread.

i started to think that sekaiproject isn't like what i thought about it. i was willing to pay monthly on kickstarter and to advertise for them. but now i rather learn japanese and not deal with sekaiproject again... i feel they are not here for us ....

hqdefault.jpg

WTF people. Someone randomly tweets at Sekai Project about a game for which they've announced nothing, and it somehow spirals into a thread for dumping on Sekai Project because they say they have nothing to announce? Or, better yet, @CeruleanGamer because if they might theoretically have announced something, you somehow psychically know it wouldn't be what you're looking for, despite recent evidence to the contrary? This is the most illogical thread I've seen on Fuwa in a while.

4 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

WTF people. Someone randomly tweets at Sekai Project about a game for which they've announced nothing, and it somehow spirals into a thread for dumping on Sekai Project because they say they have nothing to announce? Or, better yet, @CeruleanGamer because if they might theoretically have announced something, you somehow psychically know it wouldn't be what you're looking for, despite recent evidence to the contrary? This is the most illogical thread I've seen on Fuwa in a while.

Anything involving Sekai on this forum is more than likely illogical. I'm not their biggest fan, but even I'm amazed at how much people enjoy shitting on them at times.

12 hours ago, Shini44 said:

but now i rather learn japanese and not deal with sekaiproject again ... i feel they are not here for us ....

why is that so? because they mentioned not having any plans of working together with august at the moment?
did you even consider the possibility of them might having already tried, but got refused?
maybee another publisher has already striked a deal, or august simply wants to do it by themselves, same as frontwing, makura etc etc etc.
not to mention the worst case scenario of august NOT having any interest in the western market in the first place.

as you see there´s a little bit more to a title getting licensed by company a-c than just telling the jp-devs "yo our fans want that title", or by spamming twitter in hopes of it working out in the end. sure your actions were birthed of good intend and somehow understandable, but licensing procedures, or anything related to suchalike are a delicate matters that could very much backfire hard if an (carefully) approached company´s speaksman/ceo/staffmember were put in the situation of feeling harassed by a rioting fandom.

As much as I also want Eustia translated, be it with H content or no H content (Possible because August also had port Eustia to PSV there), I think what Shini44 requested here would be (Sorry) what Decay called entitled here. I said this because I doubt that Sekai will response this seriously, because after all the company must already had some requests in regard of what kind of what next VN they should bring here (I'm sure it's not just Eustia only for the requests, and there's should be a lot of it). Also if this is mentioned by Sekai didn't mean that it'll be localize as soon as possible here. As for localization by Sekai, let's see it later although if I might be said that Sekai tend to pick the partner like random here. Oh, and Eustia here surely will need a lot of money for licensing cost alone if we look from the seiyuu only (In particular, Nanjolno aka Nanjou Yoshino who voiced Ayase Eli from famous Love Live series was also voicing the title character here, Eustia).

PS - I suggest you if you really want to see your favorite VN in English, learn Japanese as you said there and if possible you maybe could translated it by yourself, Shini44.