Eien no Aselia Eng +18?

Soulvnovel

Hello,

So for the ENG one, I see that there are 3 of them but no clue what has more. And from what I did understand there will be or is already a steam one with more story in it. Is the one from Eroge Downloads the one with more story in it? Or it is an old one with less.

Leaving aside the Uncensored patch (that is not +18 just replace/removes some graphic censored), will there ever be a new Eng patch that will add the back the +18?

I didn't play the game released on steam, but I played the (first) translated one and the 18+. The translated was already supposed to have more story in it. The only thing I found out in the 18+ that didn't exist in the all age is the ost they removed the first time the MC fought his rival. I don't think there really is something else they didn't add in the first release.

1 hour ago, sanahtlig said:

Unlikely.  JAST has moved on and doesn't see this as a priority.

So much for that... Well, that's that thenT-T I don't know why, but felt unfulfilled, incomplete if I know that a Eroge (as in +18 VN) is without H-scenes (I mean, I'm not even into loli, and I know this for sure after a few VN like Boob Wars 1-2 and others...)

1 hour ago, Kirashi said:

I didn't play the game released on steam, but I played the (first) translated one and the 18+. The translated was already supposed to have more story in it. The only thing I found out in the 18+ that didn't exist in the all age is the ost they removed the first time the MC fought his rival. I don't think there really is something else they didn't add in the first release.

Does this mean you can read Jap-.-

Yeah, this is what I wish to know, I don't wish to start the one from Eroge Download to find out later that there is another one with more story in it. I mean, from the start there will be no evil route-.-

Does someone know for sure where I can find the one with most story?

About 3 release, actually it was only 2 versions. One of them was fan translated, while the other 2 was officially released version. The latter version had download version and physical version release. As for which release had most content, all of translated version had same amount of content. But if you want to see the one with most story, I would suggest you better learning Japan because the most complete version was still in Japan (Had 18+ content and PS2 new content). If you want more info about complete version, Sanahtlig already give a link for info above.

3 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

If you want the "full" game, go read the Special Edition.  It combines the content from the 18+ and non-adult versions, but it's Japanese-only.

Otherwise, your choice is non-adult version or skip.  You could always play Seinarukana instead.  You won't miss much.

One day, if I ever manage to learn Jap, then I will.

Right now, I wish to put my hands on the Eng (all age/+12) that is more full.

38 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

If you want the "full" game, go read the Special Edition.  It combines the content from the 18+ and non-adult versions, but it's Japanese-only.

Otherwise, your choice is non-adult version or skip.  You could always play Seinarukana instead.  You won't miss much.

I don't understand how it is possible to add the all age and 18+ in the same story. I thought the special edition was just the full game with the 2 news heroine, all age or 18+ doesn't really matter here.

For more contents, I guess steam release is the best bet: http://fuwanovel.net/2016/04/vnts-04-30/ 

Steam version RELEASED! Get it hereSteam version contains extra content the original translated versions did not possess.

Truth is, I don't know what the extra contents are. Maybe they added the new CG from the psp's ver, with the missings ost...

On July 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM, sanahtlig said:

So the JAST version of Seinarukana is the 18+ version? And it can be played without having played the first one?

14 hours ago, shadowolf64 said:

So the JAST version of Seinarukana is the 18+ version? And it can be played without having played the first one?

It has a few cameos half way through and a character from the first game (barely) is a party member in this game.  Neither of which you really need to play the first game to get.