Figure Collector

never done any foreign shopping. unfamiliar with the whole dollar-yen thing.

I actually have a desktop app where you can convert up to 4 types of currency. :3 I have the US dollar, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, and the Chinese Yuan because I like KPOP and I frequent Taobao~

Or I just use this site lol http://www.xe.com/

Don't know how to move a topic here, so I just re-post.

Some of my collection

Class A

1. 届かない恋concert  (0 0, Where's Haruhi?)

itv4krG.jpg

2. Setsuna: We need more people in our band .

yo2Y4hF.jpg

3. Saber: Follow me! Don't stand on the drum Iria!

1cEjUVC.jpg

Class B 

It's a magical girls class

P0I4k6i.jpg

The light is important

XgO1DWF.jpg

Curis: Come back to your seats and let's start our lesson!

RCJuUUh.jpg

Girls are not satisfied with just classroom, so Rin opened a restaurant.

Wagnaria Restaurant

Members

Maid : Rin

Cooker: Sakura, Madoka

??: Saber & Iria (Can they help?)

Poster Girl: Usami Haru

Madoka wants to cook QB, so...

U8HdjYZ.jpg

The restaurant becomes famous and a lot of people come

D4iBj1I.jpg

On the top of the restaurant, war is coming.

d9iBRrP.jpg

CcNsy5y.jpg

WSwYAP2.jpg

At the same time... Magical girls attend the Holy Grial War

Kenshin: For the justice.

5dWSeQW.jpg

Some other photos of my collection.

Fate

cwPg2ry.jpg

Karen:

M9OZQrw.jpg

Muvluv

MLWVuKU.jpg

• 1 month later...

I suppose it figures you'd have that one, considering your avatar.

That said, there's already a topic for this:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1491-figure-collector/

Either these topics just got merged(most likely?), or you just went insane and linked us to the topic HS posted in.

I'll admit that the latter option would be more entertaining.

Either these topics just got merged(most likely?), or you just went insane and linked us to the topic HS posted in.

I'll admit that the latter option would be more entertaining.

It was obviously the latter. Flutterz is just confused.

I want to ask, I've never been too into normal figures but I've always liked nendoroids.

What are some good websites with cheap prices to buy nendoroids?

I don't really know much about this stuff so i'd appreciate help.

Whatever the place is has to be able to ship to Europe.

Mandarake.co.jp is pretty much the cheapest I know and they are very reliable, I've ordered a lot of stuff from them.(Not just figures.)  Even though it has an english storefront, you have to search using kanji/kana for best results.  You can also find some pretty rare stuff if you check regularly.  Amiami.com is also pretty good, they have both new figures for preorder and a preowned section with a very large selection and prices that are usualy cheaper than everywhere else except Mandarake.

Mandarake.co.jp is pretty much the cheapest I know and they are very reliable, I've ordered a lot of stuff from them.(Not just figures.)  Even though it has an english storefront, you have to search using kanji/kana for best results.  You can also find some pretty rare stuff if you check regularly.  Amiami.com is also pretty good, they have both new figures for preorder and a preowned section with a very large selection and prices that are usualy cheaper than everywhere else except Mandarake.

Wow that site has some really great prices compared to a lot of others I've seen. I might order from them depending on the shipping costs.

I heard of amiami before and I've checked their catalog and I like it but their shipping fees are usually pretty high so I never really got into it. Then again I didn't check shipping fees for nendoroids so I should now.

Regardless, thanks a bunch~

Do I have to convert my money to japanese yen or can i just use any currency (in this case euro) and they'll convert it themselves?

From my experience, I've never had to convert currency myself, whether paying by Paypal or credit card.

For shipping the thing that can drive up costs is that past a certain box size or weight, the cheapest shipping method (SAL) becomes unavailable, and EMS tends to be much more expensive. (Though a lot faster also.)  I've had some heart-attack inducing surpises when ordering artbooks due to the weight.  The Nendoroids I've bought have all qualified for SAL shipping IIRC, but I never tried ordering more than one at a time.  I know Rin Natsume's Nendo cost me 1090 Yen in shipping using registered SAL from Amiami. (Though prices have gone up a bit since then.)

How much would you say a nendoroid weighs on average?

Just so i can check it up on their table http://www.mandarake.co.jp/en/information/ship.html

I don't think I'll order more than 1 at a time either so I don't need to be too worried about being able to qualify for SAL shipping. And since they're small boxes too they should be good.

How much cheaper would SAL be in comparison to EMS?

Sorry i'm still a noob at this and want to know everything~